Coco cay cancellations

I read somewhere that when Enchantment missed it for the hurricane...

We were on Ench the weekend prior to the hurricane. The water was like glass at CocoCay and Nassau. I have never seen it like that, but we sure enjoyed it. I guess it was truly the calm before the storm.

Please, what ship and date of sailing was it missed?

I am not loving Hess responses and my odds of myCoco Cay Beach day in November. I wonder why they have these islands set up the way they do its they are missed more often than visited. Disney is the role model in this space, for sure.

I am not loving Hess responses and my odds of myCoco Cay Beach day in November. I wonder why they have these islands set up the way they do its they are missed more often than visited. Disney is the role model in this space, for sure.

While it may seem this way from those that have responded, they make Coco Cay much more than they miss it. As I said earlier, we have been there over 20 times at all times of the year on Sovereign, Majesty, Monarch, Enchantment, and Freedom, and our average is about 80% success.

RCCL has expressed interest in building a pier, however up until recently the Bahamas' government wasn't too keen on the idea. Until the time of a pier - Not a lot they can do about nature and the height of the waves, amount of wind.

I remember them telling us on the Serenade last winter that we were the first ship in 3 weeks to make it in due to a consistent weather pattern.