Liberty after dry dock in January!

I just received an e-mail showing some of the changes during Liberty's dry dock. Big changes!! Added waterslide, some other sort of slide, a suite lounge, more child oriented area, panoramic cabins, and of course, GT in place of Portofino. Further info from re-reading my entire e-mail. Sabor, but no Izumi. Jade will continue to have sushi in the WJ at dinner, Yea! I imagine the suite lounge will be where 7 Hearts and Cloud 9 are currently. Will be interesting to see what they do with the current CL space.

Edited by 39august

I just received an e-mail showing some of the changes during Liberty's dry dock. Big changes!! Added waterslide, some other sort of slide, a suite lounge, more child oriented area, panoramic cabins, and of course, GT in place of Portofino. Further info from re-reading my entire e-mail. Sabor, but no Izumi. Jade will continue to have sushi in the WJ at dinner, Yea! I imagine the suite lounge will be where 7 Hearts and Cloud 9 are currently. Will be interesting to see what they do with the current CL space.

Here is the link to the deck plans:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?shipCode=LB

It looks like there is a link to plans after May 2016.

Can't find the CL, looks like it became the Library and Card room. Suite lounge is in Viking Crown.

Edited by clarea

No more mini-golf course, and no more Wipeout Bar. I always wondered why they didn't add a Wipeout Bar to the Navigator like they had on Freedom Class, as there is plenty of room on the port side, but it looks like it's going away on Liberty now anyway.

Even new deck plans don't show those new ocean view rooms on deck 12. I would love those for our May cruise but we will be happy with insides and aft balcony for our family. Pretty pricey. I want to try one sometime but with a balcony discount it doesn't make much sense to book one.

We can still enjoy all those new slides and splash area even with our cabins. Sure glad we booked when it first opened. I have only got one small price drop and now with all the new bells and whistles I suppose the rates will only climb.

we are even more excited now!

When is it going into dry dock? I thought it would be completed in plenty of time for our cruise but since the older deck plans run up until April 2016 and the new ones don't start until May 2016, it has got me wondering about it.

Thanks for any info you have.