Select or Premium Drink Package?

Are frozen alcoholic drinks (Pina Colada) included in the Select Package? Or do I need to buy the Premium Package to get that? Thanks. :D

You would need to get the Premium or Ultimate package for frozen drinks

FWIW - I'm a beer drinker and I was bored of the beer selection after 5 days. The premium package might be worth it if you're a drinker.

REALLY?? It's that bad? I'm not a beer drinker, so I get the Premium (last Freedom cruise in 2014) or the Ultimate (in a WEEK!) package. I'm not worried about getting bored of the liquor selection, but I often tell beer drinkers about the select package. It sucks that bad?? Oops - I'll stop telling people about it.

REALLY?? It's that bad? I'm not a beer drinker, so I get the Premium (last Freedom cruise in 2014) or the Ultimate (in a WEEK!) package. I'm not worried about getting bored of the liquor selection, but I often tell beer drinkers about the select package. It sucks that bad?? Oops - I'll stop telling people about it.

... I should PROOOOOBABLY add a disclaimer here that I'm a bit of a beer snob, as well as a home brewer. If this fits your description and you really dig big IPAs and a variety of flavors in your beer you WILL be disappointed.

If this is less important to you, a select package will be a great value for you. If you are more selective of your beers, a bigger drink package would be a better option.

All of that being said - I seriously wish that RCCL would hop on board the craft beer wave and add maybe some Lagunitas/Founders/etc options to their lineup.

... I should PROOOOOBABLY add a disclaimer here that I'm a bit of a beer snob, as well as a home brewer. If this fits your description and you really dig big IPAs and a variety of flavors in your beer you WILL be disappointed.

If this is less important to you, a select package will be a great value for you. If you are more selective of your beers, a bigger drink package would be a better option.

All of that being said - I seriously wish that RCCL would hop on board the craft beer wave and add maybe some Lagunitas/Founders/etc options to their lineup.

LOL - Yeah - the disclaimer helps! :D Like I said - I don't really drink beer - but if I MUST drink beer (with pizza, wings, or occasional hipster frat party) I would much rather it be a good craft beer, especially an India Pale!

Amen. :p

LOL - Yeah - the disclaimer helps! :D Like I said - I don't really drink beer - but if I MUST drink beer (with pizza, wings, or occasional hipster frat party) I would much rather it be a good craft beer, especially an India Pale!

'Stay thirsty my friend'.....