Sailing on Royal Caribbean United States residents with a valid passport alien card

Boubbi

i will be sailing to Dubai Abu Dhabi Khasab Oman and Muscat I already have my visa for the United Emirates will I need a visa to visit Khasab Oman for a few hours and Muscat as well Royal Caribbean is not clear all they are saying is that they have a group visa for us citizens and Canadian citizens it is really useless speaking to any agents because you get the same answer every time

Just wondering if I have to obtain a visa here before I depart from the USA some people I spoke to say No because I should be covered with Royal Caribbean but I am worried would hate to get there and not being able to disembark in Oman Thank You once again I hold a permanent residency card a green card.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

I can't answer your question but here is a suggestion. Have you called some of the Visa Service Companies like CIBT? They are usually more reliable than the cruise lines. I would call at least three of them and see if you get a consensus answer.

I would also try to inquire from the individual consulates. Don't be surprised if they will conflict with the phone reps you spoke with. In one instance, we had conflicting requirements on China visa from the consulate and the cruise line reps. Better to have more of the requirement than less.

i will be sailing to Dubai Abu Dhabi Khasab Oman and Muscat I already have my visa for the United Emirates will I need a visa to visit Khasab Oman for a few hours and Muscat as well Royal Caribbean is not clear all they are saying is that they have a group visa for us citizens and Canadian citizens it is really useless speaking to any agents because you get the same answer every time

Just wondering if I have to obtain a visa here before I depart from the USA some people I spoke to say No because I should be covered with Royal Caribbean but I am worried would hate to get there and not being able to disembark in Oman Thank You once again I hold a permanent residency card a green card.

We were on the same itinerary on the Vision of the Seas just this past December. No worries, there is no need for you to get any visas. Happy Sailing!

We were on the same itinerary on the Vision of the Seas just this past December. No worries, there is no need for you to get any visas. Happy Sailing!

You don't mention it, but from your advice, I assume you are also a green card resident alien? If you are, it may depend on what your passport is, and what the OP's passport is.