Oasis of the Seas - Water & Soda Card

This is my first ever cruise. How do you get this soda card & how much. How do you get bottled water on the ship?

Also, I've heard that I can have steak/lobster from Chops in the MDR, is that so or have I been misinformed.:confused:

Please any tips at all for a frist time cruiser, regarding any subject that you wish someone would have told you before your first cruise.

Thanks

This is my first ever cruise. How do you get this soda card & how much. How do you get bottled water on the ship?

Also, I've heard that I can have steak/lobster from Chops in the MDR, is that so or have I been misinformed.:confused:

Please any tips at all for a frist time cruiser, regarding any subject that you wish someone would have told you before your first cruise.

Thanks

You can pre purchase your soda and waters on line or you can wait till you board. In the mdr you can order a steak from chops for extra charge of course. Enjoy

The information about steak and lobster is in the midst of change, depending on what ship you're on as Royal Caribbean is rolling out updated menus to some ships within their fleet.

On most ships, you have this option:

normal_image%7E30.jpg

What's changed is that the filet mignon, again, on some ships, is going to be available as a complimentary alternative menu selection. The whole Maine lobster will remain an à la carte option for purchase.

Thanks

My aunt told me before our first cruise to Graze when eating. Pick a little bit of a lot of food samples. That way you don't overheat and you have lots of stomache left for the next thing that looks good! (seems to prevent gaining the cruise weight)

Thanks

One more thing. ENJOY the ship. Read as much as you can and spend time exploring the ship. oasis is beautiful.

My aunt told me before our first cruise to Graze when eating. Pick a little bit of a lot of food samples. That way you don't overheat and you have lots of stomache left for the next thing that looks good! (seems to prevent gaining the cruise weight)

That works fine in the buffet, but if you are ordering a lot of different things in the dining room and only tasting each, I consider that horribly wasteful.

That works fine in the buffet, but if you are ordering a lot of different things in the dining room and only tasting each, I consider that horribly wasteful.

You are correct. It was a comment meant for using the buffet

Archived