Help me select a Veranda suite please!

Fighterone

:confused:For those who know the configuration of the balconies of the V1 and V2 category verandas on the Silver Spirit:

1-Are the balconies smaller for staterooms 501 and 502, 601 and 602 since they appear to be partially cut off in the pictures?

2- Are the balconies of staterooms 503 and 504 more isolated because of the appearance of a full enclosure on this level versus other levels?

3- If you had a choice between 501-2-3-4 and 601-2, 6-7 which would you choose regardless of the cost and OBC?

Thank you for your replies.

I do not know your itinerary but if you are in open seas, get as far mid ships as you can.

Thank you duct tape!

This is an Eastern Caribbean sailing and I don't want to go any higher than a V2 cat. That leaves me with 607 as the farthest from forward.

Thank you duct tape!

This is an Eastern Caribbean sailing and I don't want to go any higher than a V2 cat. That leaves me with 607 as the farthest from forward.

You can go as far as 616 and 617 and still be in the V2 category. If you would ever consider a Vista suite, many of those are even more toward midship.

Fighter, Yes - the balconies on deck 5 feel VERY closed in and the view is diminished as well. I'd book Deck 6 instead. I've stayed in 606, and besides the fact that it's so far forward, the suite and the veranda were perfect.:)

Jen

Fighter' date=' Yes - the balconies on deck 5 feel VERY closed in and the view is diminished as well. I'd book Deck 6 instead. I've stayed in 606, and besides the fact that it's so far forward, the suite and the veranda were perfect.:)

Jen[/quote']

Thank you all for your suggestions! Cruisin'Jenny2, appreciate your description and we are following your advice!