Best way from Horseshoe to Swizzle Inn

marygal

"Almost walkable" in distance, but please don't even think about doing that. It's too dangerous...no sidewalks and no shoulders on the road. Take a bus or taxi.

By the way, that is not the original Swizzle Inn, it's their second, more recently opened location. The original is on the other end of the island, not too far from St. George.

First time to Bermuda and we want to do Horseshoe Bay and the Swizzle Inn .. What is the best way to get to the inn.. Probably going to take the $7 Shuttle to the Bay Thanks!

The original and iconic Swizzle Inn is located at Bailey's Bay which is about 11 miles from Horseshoe Bay. Are you planning on doing both on the same day?

If so, the taxi fare from Horseshoe Bay to the original SI is about $36 plus tip for 4 passengers, all days except Sundays and holidays. You could go by bus, but it requires 2 buses to get there. Travel time by bus would about 60 minutes plus any wating time.

If possible, I would do them on separate days. The original SI is close to the caves and not far too from St George's.

SBtS

The original and iconic Swizzle Inn is located at Bailey's Bay which is about 11 miles from Horseshoe Bay. Are you planning on doing both on the same day?

If so, the taxi fare from Horseshoe Bay to the original SI is about $36 plus tip for 4 passengers, all days except Sundays and holidays. You could go by bus, but it requires 2 buses to get there. Travel time by bus would about 60 minutes plus any wating time.

If possible, I would do them on separate days. The original SI is close to the caves and not far too from St George's.

SBtS

I have been to the original iconic one a bunch of times and I did go to the one on the South Shore near Horseshoe once. The original Swizzle Inn at Bailey's Bay is the one to do. The second, more recent one the south shore does not have the cachet or history and there is not much reason to go there in my opinion.

I have been to the original iconic one a bunch of times and I did go to the one on the South Shore near Horseshoe once. The original Swizzle Inn at Bailey's Bay is the one to do. The second, more recent one the south shore does not have the cachet or history and there is not much reason to go there in my opinion.

Thank you for all the information I appreciate it ! I was reading about the original one..looks really nice