Booking Musical Act for Rock-n-Roll Cruises

SakeDad

I book acts at a cabaret in Mexico. We have one act that would be amazing on Rock-n-Roll cruises, not so much on the big stage but in the smaller lounges on these theme cruises (NOT looking to book on full contracts, just the themed cruises) She was married to some of the BIGGEST rock stars and song writers of the 60's and 70's and has been backup singer to many of them. You WOULD know who if I said. Anyway, my question is I am trying to get info on who to reach out to in order to get them booked on these cruises. We have full reels and bios etc to send.

I was a Stage Manager on several ships so I do know how to book entertainers on contracts and regular gigs......I am ONLY looking for who to reach out to for these theme cruises as they do not usually work for the cruise lines! GRACIAS.

StarVista

I book acts at a cabaret in Mexico. We have one act that would be amazing on Rock-n-Roll cruises, not so much on the big stage but in the smaller lounges on these theme cruises (NOT looking to book on full contracts, just the themed cruises) She was married to some of the BIGGEST rock stars and song writers of the 60's and 70's and has been backup singer to many of them. You WOULD know who if I said. Anyway, my question is I am trying to get info on who to reach out to in order to get them booked on these cruises. We have full reels and bios etc to send.

I was a Stage Manager on several ships so I do know how to book entertainers on contracts and regular gigs......I am ONLY looking for who to reach out to for these theme cruises as they do not usually work for the cruise lines! GRACIAS.