Just a teaser to get our motors running ....

Tahitianbigkahuna

Hey here's a teaser for those flying ATN from PPT to LAX in economy. This was my meal 2 years ago and last I heard it's still what is served. I give you Tahitian Head Cheese. Enjoy!1058578849c89ba42c570487f7132a5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Twin,

We have been fortunate enough not to have been served this dish on any ATN flight.

Don't know why you get such special treatment. 😉

I'll let you know after this trip.

Carduchi

Twin,

We have been fortunate enough not to have been served this dish on any ATN flight.

Don't know why you get such special treatment. [emoji6]

I'll let you know after this trip.

Carduchi

Let's hope!!! LOL

Hey here's a teaser for those flying ATN from PPT to LAX in economy. This was my meal 2 years ago and last I heard it's still what is served. I give you Tahitian Head Cheese. Enjoy!1058578849c89ba42c570487f7132a5d.jpg

Mine last night was a chicken veggi wrap with a quinoa salad. There was a side serving of some cheese though in a wrapper that tasted a bit like Swiss, perhaps that was the head cheese. Sorry no photo. Had a desert of a coconut cake that was tasty.

Mine last night was a chicken veggi wrap with a quinoa salad. There was a side serving of some cheese though in a wrapper that tasted a bit like Swiss, perhaps that was the head cheese. Sorry no photo. Had a desert of a coconut cake that was tasty.

Glad to hear they have changed the menu at least for your flight

Glad you had a great cruise!

Yes indeed! Lovely place as your son is finding out ...

He loved it. By the way the closer of the two grocery stores he liked much better. Especially the 50 cent baguettes and rotisserie chickens!

• 5 weeks later...

Think I'll continue the picture sharing on this thread, think the title is more inclusive ...

As we left Motu Mahana ....

Sunset, Bora Bora in the distance ... little church along the lagoon front :)

https://photos.smugmug.com/South-Pacific-Photography/i-K7SZVfW/0/8642f6ac/X3/leaving%20bora%20bora2%20%281%20of%201%29-X3.jpg

Love the fish traps on Huahine ... to me they tell some of the story about the Polynesians real way of life. I always prefer to get off the beaten trek and capture the true spirit of the beautiful people of Polynesia.fish%20trap%201%20%281%20of%201%29-X3.jpg

If you want to see it supersized ...

https://photos.smugmug.com/South-Pacific-Photography/i-X5pjjpq/0/0d249673/X3/fish%20trap%201%20%281%20of%201%29-X3.jpg

The 'Kids of Huahine' performance is something not to be missed. Every year it seems to be a whole new group of youngsters to enjoy their smiling faces. Dancing is so much a part of their culture and to miss watching would be like missing a special part of who they are. Will you be the one who receives a flower head dress? Hint: sit in the front row ;)

kids%20of%20huahine8%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg

To view a full screen version click on this link ... https://photos.smugmug.com/South-Pacific-Photography/i-TVQLKFG/0/d06eea25/X3/kids%20of%20huahine8%20%281%20of%201%29-X3.jpg

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

Drinking a foo foo drink in a coconut is a must while on Motu Mahana. And as always every crew member has the same middle name ... service with a smile :)

foo%20foo%20large%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg

To see in full screen to really enjoy click on this link: https://photos.smugmug.com/South-Pacific-Photography/i-sfRz8gz/0/a3122fb4/X3/foo%20foo%20large%20%281%20of%201%29-X3.jpg

So you want to know what the pool deck looks like ....... and yes there is a bit of shade behind me on both sides ... but look at the new furniture :)

That is Raiatea to the left rear ....

For a large picture click this link: https://photos.smugmug.com/South-Pacific-Photography/i-cqsNp4w/0/fd0564a1/X3/pool%20deck%20with%20wide%20angle%20%281%20of%201%29-X3.jpg

pool%20deck%20with%20wide%20angle%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg