Choir on board?

Aquadesiac

My DH and I are singers. We love our church and community choirs and will miss singing for the duration of a world cruise. I've heard some lines organize passenger choirs and they present mini concerts for each segment. But all the ones I've heard about are from a few years ago.

Does anyone know if this is still a shipboard activity that's offered on a WC? If so, which line?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

As mentioned Crystal does this and they do it on each and every World Cruise.

It is organized by one of the members of the Orchestra and includes guests and some of the enrichment personnel often including one of the clergy (Protestant Minister) and his wife.

The perform two to three songs on each segment of the World Cruise so if say 7 segments a total of 14 to 21 songs.

They practice during the segment and then perform for the guests.

Keith

Thanks, Keith. It's good to know. Singing is such an important part of our lives, it would be hard to go without it for 3 months or so.

Scrapnana, your friends on the QM2 aren't by chance blogging about their cruise are they? I'm following a couple on Oceania, HAL and Princess, but can't find a Cunard blogger.

Thanks,

Scrapnana, your friends on the QM2 aren't by chance blogging about their cruise are they? I'm following a couple on Oceania, HAL and Princess, but can't find a Cunard blogger.

Thanks,

No, they are not blogging only posting on facebook.

• 2 weeks later...