rental car place close to manhattan cruise terminal?

beddibi

Are there any rental car places close to the Manhattan cruise terminal? Were driving from VA and staying at the Crowne Plaza Times Square. My thought is to rent a car & drive to NY and do the same when we get off the cruise ship.

Hertz, Avis and Enterprise all have locations not far from the Manhattan cruise terminal. You can check on their Web sites for the exact addresses.

One way rental drop off charges are sometimes much higher at city office locations than at airport rental sites, so be sure to ask about the additional one way rental costs. Also, you should return your rental before you go to your hotel as parking charges at NY City hotels can be huge (unless you booked a package that includes parking).

Hertz, Avis and Enterprise all have locations not far from the Manhattan cruise terminal. You can check on their Web sites for the exact addresses.

One way rental drop off charges are sometimes much higher at city office locations than at airport rental sites, so be sure to ask about the additional one way rental costs. Also, you should return your rental before you go to your hotel as parking charges at NY City hotels can be huge (unless you booked a package that includes parking).

Your not kidding about the one way drop off charges. For what Hertz wants we can fly cheaper. Thanks for your advice. I think were just going to drive our own car and leave it at my sisters house in Middletown NJ and take a train into NYC.

Archived