Dubai Visa questions.

Bowie MeMe

We will fly into Dubai on Emirates Airlines on April 7, 2017 and stay in Dubai until April 11 when we fly to Singapore to embark on a Singapore to Abu Dhabi cruise. (Oceania).

I believe that Oceania is acquiring a visa for us on the cruise portion -- will they send it to us if asked for use before the cruise?

Is there any problem leaving UAE for 27 days and then having a port stop in Dubai and disembarkation in Abu Dhabi ? I read somewhere that you had to leave for a month before re- entering the country. (and now I can't find that information again if re-entry has rules).

Can anybody help me with the rules for Dubai (United Arab Emirates) visa or entry visas for multiple entries at both airport and cruise port? Thanks!

Edited by Bowie MeMe

Can anybody help me with the rules for Dubai (United Arab Emirates) visa or entry visas for multiple entries at both airport and cruise port? Thanks!

The answers to your questions involve multiple issues. You are best advised to contact your cruiseline, the UAE embassy, or a visa processing company like VisaCentral, and then double-checking it all. Taking cues from random people on the internet on this topic is not in your best interest. Bon Voyage!