how do you first find out when summer 2017 sailings are released?

ginger123snaps

You get the best deals when you book early. How do you find out when the sailings are released...2107 summer or beyond.

Interesting. I tend to find the best deals about 120 days from sailing but that is what it is. However to answer your question they should be out very soon, or sometime in the next few months.

I just looked and a small number of Summer 2017 cruises seem to be on the US site for the Spirit (and maybe Star, I can't remember now). Still nothing for the Jade and Getaway. Nothing at all for any ships on the UK site.

It really doesn't matter much, as there is plenty of time but I don't understand why NCL keep shooting themselves in the foot like this. They gave the dates a few weeks ago and they just never seem to meet their own schedules.

I assume they will be fielding a few unnecessary questions from people today.

It really doesn't matter much, as there is plenty of time but I don't understand why NCL keep shooting themselves in the foot like this. They gave the dates a few weeks ago and they just never seem to meet their own schedules.

Still nothing at 8 this morning. Another mistake from NCL. :(

When i started reading NCL forum a few years ago almost every thread were positive about NCL, these days it's bad, bad and worst.

Every week or so there is another negative problem that popup.

I just opened an account on celebrity cruise website. Unless i see a great deal on NCL, i Will probably switch for next cruise.

In December they talk about an ultimate Alaska cruise for September 23, 2017 on the Jewel. As of today, still nothing listed on line and as of yesterday when calling NCL they know nothing about this cruise

As a matter of fact the Jewel is not showing as selling anywhere from September 23 2017 or after.

Very frustrating when they advertise something and two months later you still cannot book it!

Harriet

Still nothing for the Getaway...maybe they are waiting for their sale to end so we can't partake in any of it.

There'll be a similar promo at some point.

I too am impatient that N. Europe isn't out, but it'll come out and sooner or later it'll coincide with a promo.

I just chatted with someone on the NCL website. She said Star, Spirit, Epic and Escape itineraries are posted. Getaway and Jade have been postponed until Monday :mad:

That ties in with what my PCC said yesterday. Should have the info next week.

If the price is right I may book to get the current promo (2 perks), so they have until the 22nd for that.

Edited by KeithJenner

Nevermind. Old info.

Sorry you deleted your post. It was not old information to many people and you gave an actual date the Jade and Getaway should be available for booking rather than sometime next week. I say should be available because with the new NCL who really knows until it actually happens ;)

Sent to Travel Agents on Feb 8, 2016

QUOTE:

As you know, we recently launched ground-breaking summer, 2017 Europe itineraries. In the announcement we made reference to a February 9 on-sale date.

In the interest of giving you more time to block group space, we have taken the decision to tier the on-sale plan as follows:

On sale next Wednesday, February 10 -

Norwegian Escape

Norwegian Spirit

Norwegian Star

Norwegian Epic

On sale Monday, February 15 -

Norwegian Getaway

Norwegian Jade

Deployment Announcement Summary

Norwegian Getaway sails to the Baltic from Copenhagen

Norwegian Jade will for the first time offer a complete season of itineraries from Hamburg, Germany to western Europe, the fjords and North Cape, with embarkation available in both Amsterdam and the United Kingdom

Norwegian Epic will sail the western Mediterranean with embarkation in either Barcelona, Civitavecchia (Rome) or Marseille

Norwegian Spirit will offer alternating 10- and 11-night Grand Mediterranean cruises between Barcelona and Venice

Norwegian Star, after returning from Australia, will spend summer cruising from Venice to the Greek Isles as well as the Adriatic, Greece and Turkey

Norwegian Escape, NCL's newest ship, will spend summer, 2017 sailing alternating eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Miami

Click Here to view the press announcement

We hope you are as excited as we are about these ground-breaking itineraries. If you would like to learn more, please join a webinar hosted by our President and COO, Andy Stuart on

February 10 at 3:00pm EST. Click here to register now.

As always, thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you during next week's webinar.

Best Regards,

Norwegian Trade Marketing and Engagement Team :END QUOTE

I just booked this morning for May 2017. 14 Day Eastern Mediterranean from Venice on the Spirit with the UBP. I am so excited! Wanted to book as early as possible to get one of the very few non-connecting balcony rooms. This trip will be to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. The itinerary looks incredible. :)

I'm still waiting to see the posting of the Ultimate Alaska Cruise they advertised will be available September 2017 on the Sun :(

Harriet

I was wondering if there would be one, it'd be more convenient than mid-May but I wonder about late September weather up there.

Late September 2017 Alaska schedule release date? Wow I don't know why just the last couple cruises of the season are getting sidestepped for late 2017 Europe schedule?

Very frustrating when you like to book early and you can't get any info by calling NCL.

I was wondering if there would be one, it'd be more convenient than mid-May but I wonder about late September weather up there.

https://www.ncl.com/press-releases/norwegian-cruise-line-reveals-north-america-bahamas-bermuda-summer-2017-itineraries

That is December 15, 2015 press release. It says,:

" Also on Norwegian Jewel, guests can explore the wonder of this majestic state with a ten-day Ultimate Alaska from Seattle to Vancouver on September 23, 2017. "

Harriet

https://www.ncl.com/press-releases/norwegian-cruise-line-reveals-north-america-bahamas-bermuda-summer-2017-itineraries

That is December 15, 2015 press release. It says,:

" Also on Norwegian Jewel, guests can explore the wonder of this majestic state with a ten-day Ultimate Alaska from Seattle to Vancouver on September 23, 2017. "

Harriet

Hmmm, only ten days and a different ship.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

Edited by pspercy