how do you first find out when summer 2017 sailings are released?

ginger123snaps

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not seeing anything to Northern Europe. Do you think they are just not released yet, or they're not going? Wasn't there mention of Hamburg, Germany as a new port?

They just aren't uploaded yet. The cruises themselves are all confirmed.

If you are looking at the NCL site there is often a delay in them being available online (especially if you are outside the US). I would expect them to come online in the next week or so.

A travel agent or NCL rep will probably be able to access the details before they are online. I had asked my UK PCC to get me a couple of prices when they are available and I heard from them earlier today saying that they were expecting to get pricing sometime next week. I'm not sure whether that was expectation management or whether it will actually take that long.

If you want the cruise details (sailing dates and ports of call) then that info is out there. Check the NCL press releases for most of the details.

Here is the 2015/16/17 (through April 2017) Cruise Itinerary Guide that they had on the ship. I'm sure many of you have seen it already, but for those that haven't it's a good summary of each ship...

It is uploaded to my Google Docs NCL Star trip under 'Other Documents' folder:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx2uAjHxV3p4RjRGMFNGLTNhQk0&usp=sharing

The press release above states among other things that "The new itineraries open for sale for Latitudes guests and travel partners on February 9, 2016 and for all bookings on February 10, 2016."

I received an e-mail from NCL just after this press release was published, where I could "register" to book on February 9. If not, then February 10 is the date...

I received an e-mail from NCL just after this press release was published, where I could "register" to book on February 9. If not, then February 10 is the date...

Yes, I received the same email. I suspect that there may be the traditional NCL relationship between what they say will happen and what actually does happen. :)

Yes, I received the same email. I suspect that there may be the traditional NCL relationship between what they say will happen and what actually does happen. :)

Ugh. And I am so anxious to see itineraries for the Western European cruises. Anyone have guesses as to port stops? I know Hamburg, Amsterdam and Southhampton.

Anyone have guesses as to port stops?

Jade:

14th May, 21st May, 28th May

Hamburg, Amsterdam, Zebrugge, Le Harve, Southampton, Hamburg (7 nights)

4th June, 13th June

Hamburg, Alesund, Hellesylt, Geiranger, Flam, Bergan, Southampton, Hamburg (9 nights)

22 June, 4th July

Hamburg, Alesund, Hellesylyt, Geiranger, Trondheim, Leknes, Tromso, Honningsvag, Bergen, Hamburg (12 nights)

16th July

Hamburg, Bergen, Alesund, Lerwick, Akureyri, Rakjavik, Kirkwall, Inverness, Edinburgh, Hamburg (14 nights)

30th July, 9th August

Hamburg, Allsund, Hellesylt, Geringer, Flam, Bergen, Orkney Isles, Southampton, Hamburg (10 nights)

19th August, 26th August, 2nd Sept, 9th Sept, 16th Sept, 23rd Sept

Hamburg, Amsterdam, Zebrugge, Le Harve, Southampton, Hamburg (7 nights)

30th Sept, 9th Oct

Hamburg, Amsterdam, Zebrugge, Le Harve, Portland, Brest, Southampton, Hamburg (9 nights).

Where Southampton is included on an itinerary, embarkation should be available 2 days before the Hamburg date. I'm not sure about Amsterdam. I've probably got the order of the ports wrong in some cases.

Edited by KeithJenner

The Getaway itineraries are just the 9 night Baltics which the Star is doing this year.

The Epic is mainly doing its usual 7 night Western Med with a nine night Canary Isles to start with and in October it is doing a couple of slightly different 7 days cruises.

The Spirit is doing versions of it's standard Grand Med cruise that it's been doing for the past few years (with or without Turkey, you take your guess). In May it's doing another Holy Lands cruise similar to the ever changing Easter itinerary.

The Star is basically doing the alternating 7 day cruises that the Jade currently does from Venice. There are a couple of slightly different ones (as I think the Jade currently does).

Just had an email from NCL to tell me I have a new PCC.

So gave her a call and asked about the Jade and Getaway was informed she did not have the information yet and would give me a call either tomorrow or Thursday when she got the information, she was not sure when they would release the dates to the UK

It kind of defeats the object of the exercise stating that bookings open on the 9th Feb for latitudes and 10th Feb for general public when the PCC's have not even got the information :confused: