Biergarten Offerings on STAR?

mrsfuzzmo

Silly question I'm sure, but does the Biergarten on the STAR offer cocktails as well, or only beer? Three of us are Beer drinkers, but one is not. We think this might be a great place to call home, but if my husband cannot get a cocktail, we won't be hanging out here too much.

One more question....we have the UBP and are wondering if the drinks at the Champagne Bar and Sake bar are included in that package. I'm assuming NO on the Wine bar since those would be specialty wines, but wasn't sure about the other two. Thanks!

Silly question I'm sure, but does the Biergarten on the STAR offer cocktails as well, or only beer? Three of us are Beer drinkers, but one is not. We think this might be a great place to call home, but if my husband cannot get a cocktail, we won't be hanging out here too much.

One more question....we have the UBP and are wondering if the drinks at the Champagne Bar and Sake bar are included in that package. I'm assuming NO on the Wine bar since those would be specialty wines, but wasn't sure about the other two. Thanks!

Yes to cocktails on the Biergaten...and it doesn't matter where you're at...if it's under the $11 cap then it's free!

All drinks over $15 are charged at list minus the $15. But don't get too excited about the raise. Many high end drinks went up accordingly.... ie the Remy Martin XO Cognac is no longer available at $16. It is now well north of $20. Still....

Boats, like whiskey, are all good.

- R. D. Culler

Was one if our favorite spots. We watched the sunset while DH had a cigar almost every night. Great bartenders, good drinks. Only time there was a 5 min wait was during sail away , but an orderly line was formed, with quick service . Great spot to watch poolside activities too

Safe sailing

Was one if our favorite spots. We watched the sunset while DH had a cigar almost every night. Great bartenders, good drinks. Only time there was a 5 min wait was during sail away , but an orderly line was formed, with quick service . Great spot to watch poolside activities too

Safe sailing

Just got off the Star. Every time I looked toward the Biergarten it was packed so I avoided it like the plague. I never waited more than 4 minutes for a drink at Topsiders Bar if I was in that area.

Our cabin is on Deck 12 straight down from the Biergarten, so looks like a great convenient place to be for us!

Thanks everyone. Not too worried about the price of the high end drinks. We are cheap drinkers, and while I like a little Goose as my vodka, I'm just as happy with something else. We will have a great time I'm sure! It was the same on our last RCCL cruise but the limit was $11 (if I remember correctly) and there were very few drinks that we could not have.

Safe sailing

Tina, is that a good spot for Harold to have a cigarette and hang out?? stressing already over the lack of smoking on balconies. lol

Andrea