Coupon for Parking at Manhattan Cruise Terminal for 10 night Gem Cruises

peg013

Wow Peg, Thanks!! I think some folks from your roll call might owe you a drink or two! Nice of you to save some of us $100 bucks :D and because parking was so high for 10 days, we opted to take the LIRR train instead. May rethink now! With this awful weather in NY, 3/2/16 can't come quick enough.

Smooth Sailing! :)

Wow Peg, Thanks!! I think some folks from your roll call might owe you a drink or two! Nice of you to save some of us $100 bucks :D and because parking was so high for 10 days, we opted to take the LIRR train instead. May rethink now! With this awful weather in NY, 3/2/16 can't come quick enough.

Smooth Sailing! :)

Actually Derf5585 posted it on our roll call. So he's the one to thank. We've hired a Mercedes Van to bring 10 of us up this time but I know plenty of others can use it. We have to wait until April 11th.....I can't wait. :)

Does anyone know where I could find a similar coupon for a Breakaway cruise?

I have only seen them offer them for the Gem. You could always print one out and bring it along to see if they will honor it. It's worth a try if you are parking at the pier anyway.

I'll save y'all another $100

Use Valet Anywhere... $195 10 day GEM cruise. I used them on the GEM 1/22 - 2/1 Simply the best value out there!

http://www.manhattan-cruise-terminal-parking.com/#pricing

thx... leaving on gem 2/21... will let you know if it works... its worth the try!!!

ops... sorry I just read the fine print...

The coupon for the Manhattan Cruise Terminal will definitely work since you are on the Gem. It's from their website.

Edited by peg013

Thanks! They had the expired coupon on the website for so long I had given up on looking and booked with Valet Anywhere. I just canceled because if you add tips for the driver at drop off and pick up the price difference isn't enough for me to have to guess at my arrival time, or stress that I will miss it. If they hadn't offered a coupon, I definitely would use Valet Anywhere. Since they raised the parking to $40 per day, there was no way!

• 11 months later...
Great! Thanks! Do you think it will matter that it says "summer" sale? Do you know if you pay when you get there or when you leave?

You pay before entering the lot.

Just print out the coupon and hope for the best. Someone said they have used it after the summer.

See post #7 in this East Coast Departure forum link - the latest coupon still being honored as of last week's GEM sailing, nothing to the contrary reported otherwise by those that drove/parked there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2447159

Print out the PDF coupon & bring it along - it has no expiration date. With the discount, $30 for 24 hours of secured, outdoor parking directly on the pier's rooftop with taxes included, no surcharges for SUV, minivan, pickup truck, or those XLT's in NYC is a bargain & convenient - giant elevators will take you directly one level down to the check-in/pre-security area; and, porters right outside/around the corner for checking baggage.

See post #7 in this East Coast Departure forum link - the latest coupon still being honored as of last week's GEM sailing, nothing to the contrary reported otherwise by those that drove/parked there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2447159

Print out the PDF coupon & bring it along - it has no expiration date. With the discount, $30 for 24 hours of secured, outdoor parking directly on the pier's rooftop with taxes included, no surcharges for SUV, minivan, pickup truck, or those XLT's in NYC is a bargain & convenient - giant elevators will take you directly one level down to the check-in/pre-security area; and, porters right outside/around the corner for checking baggage.

Appreciate it, thanks