NCL Fall 2017 Itinerary Release Date?

kdzkatz

We are wondering if anyone has an idea/guesstimate when NCL will release the Fall 2017 schedule?

NCL teased us with the September 23rd information in their December 9th press release but I guess since it is a Fall cruise (also the only Alaska cruise not currently listed) we have to wait for the Fall schedule.

Fingers crossed it won't be too much longer as we like to book far ahead and start the countdown clock. :D:p

I think you will find that someone got in front of themselves. I am sure they were there (on nCL.com) but with absolutely idiotic prices.

7 Days USD2719

7 Days USD3249

10 Days USD3799

Etc

A couple of days later they had gone. No doubt they will be back when the prices are corrected.

Mike

2017 summer were activated today: Feb 9. Surprised to find Baltic cruise (from Copenhagen) and Norway coast have been discontinued!

Only a tiny proportion of the Europe Summer 2017 cruises are currently on the NCL website. They still have to upload the entire schedule for the Getaway, Jade and Epic. It seems that a few of the Star and Spirit ones are now online.

Now I'm really confused. Why are there cruises listed for October, November and December but they still have not posted the very last Alaska Cruise in September of 2017?

We are still trying to figure out how this 1 cruise keeps being missed with the new releases (December & Feb). I have checked the site every way possible with no avial. I have tried calling and email and my poor PCC gets the same answers I get...We dont know

I so want to book this cruise as we did it last year and it was awesome but I really dont want to wait until they are already jacking the prices up

PS: There is already a roll call for this sailing as well even though it is not on the website yet.

Since we already know that Getaway will be doing Baltic cruises in 2017, any idea if they will be moving another ship to Miami for Caribbean cruises? Or will Escape be the only option out of Miami?

Getaway is in Miami until April 2017 according to the website. Not sure about the remainder of 2017.

What about the full schedule for the 2017 Caribbean cruises? I see them listed through October 2017 for Escape only. Looking for the others ships for November 2017.

We have the absolute BEST PCC and he called us last night to tell us that the Getaway will be open for fall/winter 2017 on Monday the 15th. He asked us which week and suite we wanted to book so he can get it taken care of first thing.

We have the absolute BEST PCC and he called us last night to tell us that the Getaway will be open for fall/winter 2017 on Monday the 15th. He asked us which week and suite we wanted to book so he can get it taken care of first thing.

Lucky you on a great PCC and thanks for the info! We're interested in one of the May Baltic sailing's on the Getaway and have been wondering when we'd be able to hold a cabin! Thanks!

I'm not saying your PCC is wrong, but that would surprise me.

We know the Getaway itineraries for next Summer, but I haven't seen any mention of Fall or Winter. I would have expected them to be announced in the Summer.

i'm not saying your pcc is wrong, but that would surprise me.

We know the getaway itineraries for next summer, but i haven't seen any mention of fall or winter. I would have expected them to be announced in the summer.

101686-i-dont-know-girl-meme-Imgur-vJYp.jpg.e6cae8074c7559122e3a75b30eb511ad.jpg

I just know that I need to have my cell phone ready on the morning of the 15th to confirm our credit card info for Fer*****(I'm not allowed to mention his name here). He said it's going to be a race for bookings. We usually book on the first day the cruise dates are posted. Makes for a long wait until the day of the cruise as we are at least 18 months away. Our preference is to pick our suite location and have found it is almost always the lowest rate, booking early. We do choose to cruise during typical off times and the price could lower closer to the sailing date if the bookings are slow and NCL needs to move inventory. We understand the price fluctuations and know it's a risk.

If they do indeed open the fall/winter for the Getaway on the 15th I wonder if they will also finish up the 2017 Alaska itineraries for late September?

I have been waiting for the winter itineraries for along time, it will be interesting to see what will be offered. I wanted to take the Gem out of San Juan this Nov., but couldn't do it, so hoping winter 2017 will be good!:)

I will pay close attention to the 15th!!

KDZ....we did a Panama Canal cruise in Oct 2013. We left San Pedro the first week of Oct. This should give you an idea.

lol...I'm wondering if you were answering someone else's question as the above information doesn't give me an answer to when the Late September 2017 Alaska Itineraries will be released. :)

I'm not saying your PCC is wrong, but that would surprise me.

We know the Getaway itineraries for next Summer, but I haven't seen any mention of Fall or Winter. I would have expected them to be announced in the Summer.

Nope, we've always been able to book Fall itinerary's for the next year in Jan/Feb of the current year. We specifically want to book the week after Thanksgiving 2017 and those bookings open up this coming Monday.

lol...I'm wondering if you were answering someone else's question as the above information doesn't give me an answer to when the Late September 2017 Alaska Itineraries will be released. :)

How late? I see September 2017 Alaska cruises listed now