Yay, we got our flight information! ...Or not??

Sharra13

Trouble with flying business class is you only do it once....and then you just can't do it any other way.

Yeah, you're right about that, unfortunately... We made the mistake of paying for an upgrade to biz once when we flew to Australia. That was the beginning of the addiction to the front of the plane! We figure you can't take it with you, so may as well enjoy. :)

I'm relieved to hear there are others that won't go near fish!!! I always feel bad when I won't eat it, but I just can't bring myself to do it. :o I'm sure I'll opt for the cheese ravioli. Seems that always have that dish on the airplanes. :)

Mario, I would eat dirt before I'd eat fish!!! So now there's four of us!!! Good to know we're not alone. I always feel like an idiot when everyone at the table is eating salmon or steak and I'm eating a veggie casserole!!! :D

Mario, I would eat dirt before I'd eat fish!!! So now there's four of us!!! Good to know we're not alone. I always feel like an idiot when everyone at the table is eating salmon or steak and I'm eating a veggie casserole!!! :D

Make that five! However, I will eat deep fried fish sans the fishy taste but that's probably worse than not eating fish at all so I just pass on all fish!

Great Halibut on Alaska Airlines!

BLECKKKK!!!!

I had seafood surprise in coach once. No clue what was really in it :)

Why do you think they called it surprise!!!

PurdueMom......welcome to the dark side!!!

I don't understand why you would feel like an idiot in that situation.

It is your taste, your preferences. We all have different tastes, and you should never feel bad because your taste doesn't happen to match those around you.

Wow, lots of replies! Thanks everyone.

Had no idea we can ask them to pre-process. Thanks, TimmH! Will call today and ask! :)

(snip)

We like our 'pretend' Viking flights so we called Viking several days ago to do pre-processing and be 'ticketed'. After 2 days it had not been done so we called Viking again, was put on hold for several minutes, and the rep came back and said the Air dept would have it done before closing time that day. Got an email next morning showing it was done, and when we went to the airline site we were finally able to do seat upgrades (Delta Comfort Twosies for $79pp 1 way). There were only 4 seats left to choose from so we were sweating that they'd be gone by ticketing time. So it all worked out ... if you don't get a ticketed email right away call again. Thx again to Tim and another poster for the tip.

-Bob (in his 'happy seat' ... free drinks)

When and how does Viking send air arrangements? Tomorrow will be 75 days out for our August Rhine cruise, and of course it's a holiday weekend. We are very anxious to get them.

When and how does Viking send air arrangements? Tomorrow will be 75 days out for our August Rhine cruise, and of course it's a holiday weekend. We are very anxious to get them.

People have been getting their air 75-90 days out, but most around 75 days, so you are due anytime. Our cruise is early Aug and we got ours several days ago. It comes by email attachment with the air added to your booking contract. If you like the air, you can call Viking and they will lock it in (do final ticketing). If you want to change your air you contact the Viking Air Dept and pay a $50 pp fee to discuss changing the air. If you have discounted Viking air or some type of promotional air your contract may state that 'custom air is not applicable', meaning you can't discuss changes with them. All of us in our little discount air roll call forum for Aug were happy with the air we got, 2 legs each way with good connections. Good luck!