owner's suite Odyssey 731?

bebop bonnie

Thanks sunviking and lincslady!! Your advise, and reassurances, are greatly appreciated! Have been on Regent (years ago) and recently Silversea. Enjoyed them both..... and am really looking forward to experiencing what I know will be a great Seabourn cruise!

• 6 months later...
One of the first things to look for for us is the price, then the itinerary, but maybe Seabourn cruisers generally don't look so much at the price.

I agree with you re: price. You can't spend money twice. Just put a cabin on hold for Antarctica for January 17. Called around and one TA said I could have about 7% off. Another immediately offered 10% and said if anyone offered me a greater discount, she would try to match it. Am looking for that elusive 10%+ agency. Note: it was not the group with the 90-day ticker that offered either discount.

Linda

I agree with you re: price. You can't spend money twice. Just put a cabin on hold for Antarctica for January 17. Called around and one TA said I could have about 7% off. Another immediately offered 10% and said if anyone offered me a greater discount, she would try to match it. Am looking for that elusive 10%+ agency. Note: it was not the group with the 90-day ticker that offered either discount.

Linda

Not allowed tp promote here but if you get in touch I can put you in contact with our agent who offers 11% used to be 12% but times are tough :-)