SD2 March 12-19, who's coming with us?

mcpepe

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all!

Lucky enough to be sailing *again* on Sea Dream 2. Having met so many wonderful people, both from CC and elsewhere, I'm just wondering if any of you will be with us this time around?

Hi Maria - We were hoping to to see you and mom! We are sailing two weeks later. Please let the staff know that I am stockpiling snickers and a cool new asian treat that I will showcase on SD. Will let you know future booking dates...if I have my way, It"ll be a bunch!!

Ooooopppps Maria - DSNY on the brain! We are SDreaming two weeks prior to you so there will be a care package at the desk waiting for you! Doing DSNY cruise two weeks after your SD cruise....my life is sooooo complicated! FPeebles gives her best as well as my spoiled SD children!

Ooooopppps Maria - DSNY on the brain! We are SDreaming two weeks prior to you so there will be a care package at the desk waiting for you! Doing DSNY cruise two weeks after your SD cruise....my life is sooooo complicated! FPeebles gives her best as well as my spoiled SD children!

Aww thank you! Enjoy your cruises..you will be missed! We really enjoyed meeting you, your lovely wife and adorable son. But then again, I've only met such nice people on our cruises so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this up to see if anyone is joining my family and me on SD II on March 12?

We fly into STT on Friday, March 11. Are staying overnight at Paradise Cove Villas and Suites.

I can't wait to see many of the staff who I just adore!

We are celebrating Mom's 70th bday onboard, every night. :D

I look forward to meeting new guests; we've met the nicest people and have stayed friends on social media.

Can't wait to be back on my ship!

We'll be on SDII the week before you - lMarch 5-12. Interestingly, we were on the week after you in December. Plus ,we crashed your beach party as we had friends on board with you then. You're welcome to crash ours next week.....

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Dsnydrmr and FPeebles.....thank you SO MUCH for the candy care package waiting for me in my cabin!

The family had a tremendous vacation as always and we booked yet again for December!