Anyone from Malaysia?

Redleaf

Pardon me if I asked an improper question which is against the rules (if any).

I am from Malaysia and is a newbie in cruising. Cruising is relatively less popular in Malaysia and I find it very hard to find people who share similar interest as mine in local community.

Please allow me to ask this question here: is there anyone in this forum / community from Malaysia?

Edited by Redleaf

Hello Redleaf and welcome to Cruise Critic. I saw your post very early this morning. In the US, it was about 3;30am. I am back on my computer at 2:00 pm and no one has answered your question......although over 140 people have read your question.

Unfortunately, I highly doubt you are going to get many (if any) responses from people in Malaysia and that is a shame. Do you just want to ask advice from people in your country? I think people in the US would be more than happy to help. We are the cruising capital of the world.

Anything you need to know, we have hundreds, if not thousands of great people here waiting to help...just ask away. :)

Hi champagne123,

Thanks for your reply.

I am looking for any Malaysian who share same interest with me to share experience. Cruising is less popular in my country and I am trying my luck to see if any Malaysians are in this forum. However, it doesnt looks like any members here are from Malaysia. :)

Never mind. I am happy to join this forum to gain knowledge of cruise since I am totally new to cruising.

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

Not technically what you're looking for, I am from Malaysia, Petaling Jaya (Kuala Lumpur) specifically!

However, I have been in the United States for all but 2 years of my life. Plenty of family in KL, though. I'm overdue for a visit back. :(