Top 8 Reasons to take a Costa Cruise

toronto.gal

1. Do you hate having pesky maitre d's and waiters ask you how your food is? On a Costa cruise this is never a problem. Dine assured that no one will ever ask you if you like your food or not, or if they can help you in anyway.

2. Do you miss those days when men wore Speedos? On a Costa cruise, those men, the very same ones, are all in Speedos. You can see Speedos in colors, shapes, and sizes you never even wanted to know exist.

3. Have you ever wondered what the inside of the men's washroom looks like? Well Costa provides the answer to this mystery. As you walk by the door opens on a motion sensor, whether you want it to or not. Mystery solved.

4. Have you ever wanted to eat in a dining room that is the color of Pepto-Bismol, interspersed with a weird blue, yellow, beige, green, purple, and other pink shades? Again, Costa cruises provide you with a perhaps once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

5. For those of you that are scientifically minded, have you ever wanted to find out if hand washing really makes a difference in terms of reducing the spread of colds and other such diseases. Costa has managed to prove a negative, by providing limited sanitation. hand washing stations are strategically located far from food stations. Stewards , waiters, and cooks often cough on food, bed linens, etc.. No way to wipe equipment in the gym, before or after use. The doctor has proclaimed that this is not a cruise ship, but rather a hospital ship. Costa has demonstrated that it is possible to have 40% of the ship sick for three months continuously. A stellar record.

6. Do you worry about gaining weight on a cruise? Another advantage of cruising on Costa is that this will not be a problem.

7. Do you find the lifeboat drill on a cruise ship boring? Again not a problem on a Costa cruise. The drill is conducted in a way that takes little time and you have no way of hearing instructions. So no opportunity to be bored.

8. Have you wondered how you can share your passport information with your fellow travelers? Once again, Costa provides the answer. They will put a copy of your passport into the mailbox outside your room and leave it there for the day. No need for you to let others know your personal details, Costa looks after it for you.

So we won't meet you on our next Costa cruise. That is one advantage for me because I really hate those travellers who can only bitch about everything.

That said, we have been on 2 Costa cruises and they were quite nice, with the Greenland cruise very high on my list of best cruises ever. Unfortunately they don't go there anymore?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My first post here.

Two reasons.

-Italina food (pasta and pizzas)

- Being European, I kinda like the goofy night activities with us guests, it always entertains without fail.

• 3 weeks later...