HAL's Quench beverage package

Stoffel1982

Hi there!

I tried to find this information on HAL's website but cannot find any information...

How much is this beverage package? Does it include freshly squeezed orange juice? Does it include any coffee anywhere on the ship or only at the Exploration's cafe?

Thanks for any input!

Here is information about the Quench Package from the HAL website:

QUENCH BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Enjoy unlimited mocktails, juices, bottled water (sparkling 330ml or still 500ml), Exploration’s Café Beverages and sodas. You get a Freestyle Coca-Cola cup to enjoy 100+ refreshing Coca-Cola flavors. A 15% service charge will be automatically applied to your purchase.

The Quench Beverage Package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage. All guests booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the package. The package is for unlimited non-alcoholic beverages. The package excludes purchases made in the Mini Bar, Chocolate Seduction, In-Room Dining, beverages purchased on Half Moon Cay, and Freestyle Coca-Cola.

Packages are non-transferable or refundable. No sharing is permitted. Participants may order only one drink at a time. Beverage Management reserves the right to evoke the package if misused and reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.

Cost examples:

$144.48 for a 7-day cruise

$268.32 for a 13-day cruise

$598.56 for a 29-day cruise

Here is information about the Quench Package from the HAL website:

QUENCH BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Enjoy unlimited mocktails, juices, bottled water (sparkling 330ml or still 500ml), Exploration’s Café Beverages and sodas. You get a Freestyle Coca-Cola cup to enjoy 100+ refreshing Coca-Cola flavors. A 15% service charge will be automatically applied to your purchase.

The Quench Beverage Package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage. All guests booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the package. The package is for unlimited non-alcoholic beverages. The package excludes purchases made in the Mini Bar, Chocolate Seduction, In-Room Dining, beverages purchased on Half Moon Cay, and Freestyle Coca-Cola.

Packages are non-transferable or refundable. No sharing is permitted. Participants may order only one drink at a time. Beverage Management reserves the right to evoke the package if misused and reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.

Cost examples:

$144.48 for a 7-day cruise

$268.32 for a 13-day cruise

$598.56 for a 29-day cruise

That is very expensive. Considering that everybody in the cabin must also purchase the card & it's only for non-alcoholic drinks. Water you can get for free by the glass from any bar or the tap in your room. Unless you drink a lot of pop.

Allan

The sharing part is just ridiculous!

My partner has a medical issue and cannot drink any soda. Does anyone know if I could let them know about the medical condition so that we don't have to share at all?

Also, can I drink coffee anywhere on the ship or just at the Exploration's Café?

Why not call HAL, explain your circumstances and see whether they will allow you to purchase just one package?

You can drink coffee anywhere on the ship. Lots of people bring large, coffee travel mugs with them and just fill them in the Lido with coffee.

HAL also offers a coffee package. You can find it under Gifts and Indulgences. The package includes a HAL branded coffee travel mug and a $25 beverage card that you can use to refill the mug with coffee or tea. I am pretty certain that only 1 person needs to buy it, but I would verify that with HAL before I bought it.

Why not call HAL, explain your circumstances and see whether they will allow you to purchase just one package?

You can drink coffee anywhere on the ship. Lots of people bring large, coffee travel mugs with them and just fill them in the Lido with coffee.

HAL also offers a coffee package. You can find it under Gifts and Indulgences. The package includes a HAL branded coffee travel mug and a $25 beverage card that you can use to refill the mug with coffee or tea. I am pretty certain that only 1 person needs to buy it, but I would verify that with HAL before I bought it.

The website says that everyone needs to buy the package however someone posted the order forms that they have at the cruise terminal and they say that the rule for everyone in the cabin buying the package only applies to the signature alcohol packages

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The package seems very expensive to me unless you are a serious coke drinker.

You can get free coffee in the Lido and dining room all day long.

You can get juices free all day in the Lido and dining room.

You can get water free all day anywhere on the ship -- by the glass -- not bottled water.

• 6 months later...
The website says that everyone needs to buy the package however someone posted the order forms that they have at the cruise terminal and they say that the rule for everyone in the cabin buying the package only applies to the signature alcohol packages

SO if this is true, one person could buy Quench and the other can buy the coke package?

SO if this is true, one person could buy Quench and the other can buy the coke package?

The website lets you add just one package for one person to your basket but I'm not sure how it works with others in your cabin having to buy it