NCL EPIC 8th floor balcony cabin

tgcassidy

We are sailing in February in balcony cabin #8045 on the NCL Epic. Has anyone else had an 8th floor balcony on the Epic. I am told there is no privacy from the cabins above. Please share your experience.

Hello,

We had a balcony on the 8th floor of the Epic and didn't have any concerns about privacy from above. If anyone was watching, it wasn't obvious.

I was originally concerned about the view, since the lifeboats were immediately below us, but in reality it didn't block much of the view. My daughter is afraid of heights and she was actually relieved because it blocked the view of the water right next to the ship. Horizon view was great.

I would make sure my cabin was not right over Bliss and the bowling alley. My Mom had an 8th floor cabin and she was disturbed by the noise one night. We were on the opposite side of the ship and had no problems.

• 1 month later...

Since you are in the BF category, and if you are looking for a balcony that is covered and has no view of the lifeboats. The rooms towards the back, which are the are covered and have no view of the lifeboats. . I did a lot of research when I booked my room for my trip in December and we chose to go with 8206 on the port side.

Archived