Any free wifi spots in Grand Cayman?

peisahm

Here is a list (looks pretty accurate) of the free and pay WiFi spots around the island. Can use the site to find out what may be available at other ports of call as well.

http://www.hotspot-locations.com/modules.php?hs_city=&hs_operator=&hs_state=&hsl_countryhs=KY&hsl_type=&name=HotSpots&op=hotspot_query&search=Search

Here is a list (looks pretty accurate) of the free and pay WiFi spots around the island. Can use the site to find out what may be available at other ports of call as well.

http://www.hotspot-locations.com/modules.php?hs_city=&hs_operator=&hs_state=&hsl_countryhs=KY&hsl_type=&name=HotSpots&op=hotspot_query&search=Search

Thank you :)

• 1 month later...

We used the free wi-fi at the coffee shop next to the harley davidson dealer. My husband thinks it was Starbucks, I'm not sure it was.

Anyway, I bought a coffee and a piece of carrot cake, because I feel bad asking them for the password without buying something.

It was the best darned dessert I had all week!! sorry NCL, your food was good, but that cake was to die for!!

We used the free wi-fi at the coffee shop next to the harley davidson dealer. My husband thinks it was Starbucks, I'm not sure it was.

That is a Cafe del Sol.. though they may be serving Starbucks coffee. I don´t think that location is open any longer but they have a site on Fort Street at teh corner of Alberton Panton Street.

• 3 months later...
That is a Cafe del Sol.. though they may be serving Starbucks coffee. I don´t think that location is open any longer but they have a site on Fort Street at teh corner of Alberton Panton Street.

Cafe del Sol in the bayshore plaza near the HD store.

The network name is STARBUCKS the password is goodmuffin 2/24/11

Does anyone know if you have wi-fi- threw your internet provider and have your own user name and password, soes the cruise ship still charge you?

I only have experience with RCCL. Yes, the cruise ships charge for wi-fi regardless of your home internet service provider.

Archived