Legend of the Seas - Discovery 2

well she's with us now!

Just watched her in Navantia dry dock on the Cadiz port webcam Can't wait for the funnel paint to show the Tui Smile and then we'll know she's really ours 😀

Just looking at her winter cruise,s for 2018-19 i see she is back to Jamaica for her second year and discovery 1 home based Barbados again ,I wonder if we will see Tui Explorer far east or some where different for a change we should know November.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Or maybe she'll be in the Dominican Republic instead of Celebration

Dream will be in the Canaries I presume so one itinerary could be a surprise unless Celebration goes to Athens for the winter like Spirit used to or maybe two ships in the Canaries

Just looking at her winter cruise,s for 2018-19 i see she is back to Jamaica for her second year and discovery 1 home based Barbados again ,I wonder if we will see Tui Explorer far east or some where different for a change we should know November.

the capt on discovery in jan mentioned far east would poss be 2018/19 winter

Definitely seems to be going somewhere different (hopefully for the Far East!)

Discovery Barbados, Discovery 2 Montego Bay, looks to be Celebration Canaries at first (then I would guess Caribbean?), and Dream in the Canaries. With Thomson now starting Vietnam as well as Thailand for packages, I would say the Far East would be quite likely.

You can see her in the Navantia dry dock on the right of the screen exactly where Discovery 1 was last year and Dream after summer season she is on the right of a smaller ship We actually saw Discovery 1 in there last year when in Cadiz on Dream

The camera angle from the bridge is different to the view on MarineTraffic

There are no ships there, are we looking at the same webcam?

edit. the camera just zoomed out, there is a ship there in the Navantia drydock. It is the Al Andelusa Express, a truck vehicle ferry.

The webcam is looking east across the bridge, not north toward the dry dock.

Edited by davecttr

Definitely seems to be going somewhere different (hopefully for the Far East!)

Discovery Barbados, Discovery 2 Montego Bay, looks to be Celebration Canaries at first (then I would guess Caribbean?), and Dream in the Canaries. With Thomson now starting Vietnam as well as Thailand for packages, I would say the Far East would be quite likely.

Don,t jump on Saga,s new build Spirit of Discovery :eek: