FCC question about changing current reservations

JMHAM1

This is the first time we have used FCC's to book a cruise. We have a cruise scheduled for March 2016 so we are no where near final payment time.

I need to change the date of the cruise due to some scheduling issues.

Will the FCC's be automatically applied to the new booking? Do I lose anything in terms of the FCC?

If I cancel now and then take time to book a cruise later, meaning I don't cancel and rebook a new date during the same transaction, what happens to the FCC?

Thanks in advance!!

This is the first time we have used FCC's to book a cruise. We have a cruise scheduled for March 2016 so we are no where near final payment time.

I need to change the date of the cruise due to some scheduling issues.

Will the FCC's be automatically applied to the new booking? Do I lose anything in terms of the FCC?

If I cancel now and then take time to book a cruise later, meaning I don't cancel and rebook a new date during the same transaction, what happens to the FCC?

Thanks in advance!!

You will have to wait 72 hours for the FCC to go back into your account before you can have it applied to a new reservation. If you are using a TA, they can hold the reservation for you until your FCC becomes available again to use on the new reservation.

If you know which ship and date, you can just change the booking to the new date, keeping the deposit/FCC intact and keeping the same booking number. Otherwise, just cancel and the FCC will go back to your account. Keep in mind you must use the FCC before it expires.

If you know which ship and date, you can just change the booking to the new date, keeping the deposit/FCC intact and keeping the same booking number. Otherwise, just cancel and the FCC will go back to your account. Keep in mind you must use the FCC before it expires.

They cannot transfer them like that. It will cancel and have to go back into the account, and then they can apply it to the new reservation.