NCL Suite Benefits? What do I reserve and what do I wait for?

This is our first cruise on NCL and we are excited we upgraded our trip to be in a forward facing suite on the Spirit. I have read some reviews already and we know we need to utilize our butler to maximize our perks. One thing I have seen posted a few times is the service from your butler to offer front row seats at the theater. Does this mean we dont have to reserve in advance? Or do just reserve seats and hope our butler can upgrade us on the day of the shows? Any other suite benefits besides early boarding and disembarkment? I am afraid if I wait it may not be available. Same question for dinner reservations.

Actually it is the concierge who reserves theater seats for the suite guests. The Butler does the room service and the pillow menu and DVD menu. On the smaller NCL ships such as Spirit, there is a reserved area in the theater for suite guests. Ask the concierge about this. You don't need to make reservations for shows normally. The concierge can also help you with dining reservations, although with the dining package included you are best off making your reservations online before your cruise. The concierge can get you into the MDR with no wait anytime you want. The concierge also does the VIP self-assist disembarkation at the end of your cruise and helps with tender tickets if you need any. If there is any problem, go to your concierge for help.

There really isn't anything else to reserve.