Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

I will be on the NCL Escape Sept. 16-23rd 2017.

Traveling solo for the 7th time.

Staying in a mini suite with large balcony on deck 8.

Can't wait!!!

I'm going to be on the Escape the week before you, September 9-16. I am staying in a mini mini mini mini mini suite (otherwise known as a studio)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCL Getaway, Feb 25, 2018, western Caribbean

I'll be celebrating my 42nd birthday on board, hopefully there'll be as social a group of solos on board as I experienced on my first cruise last month.

I'm booked into a studio cabin, I've already joined the roll call for the cruise.

Solo 1st time cruiser. NCL Escape November 4, 2017. Like to hear from others

NCL is a great cruise line for Solos. Haven't been on the Escape (doing that in September) but I have been on Breakaway and Getaway. Whether or not you're staying in a studio cabin, all solos are welcome at the Solo cruiser get-together at about 6 PM. I strongly recommend you go and meet the other Solos on board. You can arrange to do dinner together as a group, as well as attend the theater productions. A crew member acting as Solo Coordinator is assigned to help make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=24703&share_tid=2503996&url=http%3A%2F%2Fboards%2Ecruisecritic%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D2503996&share_type=t. This is a great review of the Escape to check out if you haven't seen it already. Lots of awesome pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've cruised solo a number of times, most recently on the NCL Jade in January-February. The Jade wasn't great at getting singles together, but I'll try again.

Just booked my next solo trip on NCL Spirit for the Greek Islands Oct. 22 - Nov. 2, 2017

Anyone else going Greek this fall?

I've cruised solo a number of times, most recently on the NCL Jade in January-February. The Jade wasn't great at getting singles together, but I'll try again.

Just booked my next solo trip on NCL Spirit for the Greek Islands Oct. 22 - Nov. 2, 2017

Anyone else going Greek this fall?

You will love Spirit. I did on my solo way back in 2008. Jealous! Have a great time.

Booked 28 October 18 Norwegian Epic. I'm celebrating my 50th birthday beginning June 2018. Yes I said beginning because I'm celebrating it for a year. That's a big milestone. Why not celebrate that way. Right ! xx lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll be checking off a bucket list trip when I go solo to New Zealand for the December 9 2017 cruise on Celebrity Solstice. Can't wait!

I did Solstice last summer to Alaska, fantastic ship! I suspect it's even more fun in warm weather where you can take full advantage of the real grass area on the top deck!