Please tell me it's not true - Solarium pool on Harmony of the seas?

I've been on Oasis twice - loved it . The best thing about RC ships is the Solarium area and pool (no children) Spontaneously my husband and booked the Harmony yesterday for a sailing in three weeks. I figured it would be a similar ship. I started looking at videos today and walkthroughs. I don't seem to see anything about a solarium pool on harmony??!! but I see there is still a solarium. I love having a lounge in the solarium, with a book, soaking up the sun in the Carribbean and cooling off in the pool. Love the waterfall solarium pool on Oasis. What do folks do? Leave the solarium and go to the kids pool? I can have my chair, book, etc... in the solarium and go to the pool and not worry about people stealing things because I can keep an eye from the pool. but I don't feel comfortable going all the way to a different area of the ship to another pool. It also looks like there are less hot tubs.

This is all my fault for not researching this ship and making assumptions but I needed to vent/rant.

Thanks for the quick reply Bob. Misters are nice, but for me, the only thing I do in the day is hang out in the solarium and go back and forth from suntanning into the pool. This is my own fault for making an assumption that all RC ships had an adults pool. That has just been my experience.

I took a Carnival Cruise once (The Dream) that didn't have an adults pool and I was swimming with babies with diapers on. That's not my idea of relaxation, lol.

Sorry I can't answer this but are you under glass in the Solarium? I would love to be in an area with no kids but I would like to get a tan too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply Bob. Misters are nice, but for me, the only thing I do in the day is hang out in the solarium and go back and forth from suntanning into the pool. This is my own fault for making an assumption that all RC ships had an adults pool. That has just been my experience.

I took a Carnival Cruise once (The Dream) that didn't have an adults pool and I was swimming with babies with diapers on. That's not my idea of relaxation, lol.

You can always switch to Oasis or Allure. I'd do it qucik, before RC changes out the Solarium pools for some revenue space.:rolleyes:

OMG! I just booked our first outside cabin ever, in fact a junior suite for the harmony, after getting an alert for a great price. So excited about having a cruise in 20 days. The time I decide to be spontaneous and I find out there is no adults pool and less hot tobs? SMH and facepalm. I don't think I could switch it out to oasis or allure but it's worth a call I guess. I know this is a 'first world' problem for sure but I really loved the waterfall solarium pool. adults could bring their adult beverages in, no one was screaming, etc.

OMG! I just booked our first outside cabin ever, in fact a junior suite for the harmony, after getting an alert for a great price. So excited about having a cruise in 20 days. The time I decide to be spontaneous and I find out there is no adults pool and less hot tobs? SMH and facepalm. I don't think I could switch it out to oasis or allure but it's worth a call I guess. I know this is a 'first world' problem for sure but I really loved the waterfall solarium pool. adults could bring their adult beverages in, no one was screaming, etc.

You do get water slides, though! But I get it, I love the Oasis solarium with the wading pool.

Thanks for the replies, I've had some time to calm down and relax and I'm going to make the best of it. I did try to switch my trip to the allure or the oasis, who do have solarium pools, but due to the price I got for my cabin on the harmony, I would have had to go to an inside cabin. RC Club Royale reservations were great, they were going to to move ships for me at no charge. I need to remember, hey, I'm on a cruise . I may actually like the kids pools, who knows? :) Going to be open to it. I've only been in inside cabins so that's one thing I was looking for on harmony - going to enjoy the jr. suite and the perks that come with it - lack of solarium pool, no worries, lol.

I've been on Oasis twice - loved it . The best thing about RC ships is the Solarium area and pool (no children) Spontaneously my husband and booked the Harmony yesterday for a sailing in three weeks. I figured it would be a similar ship. I started looking at videos today and walkthroughs. I don't seem to see anything about a solarium pool on harmony??!! but I see there is still a solarium. I love having a lounge in the solarium, with a book, soaking up the sun in the Carribbean and cooling off in the pool. Love the waterfall solarium pool on Oasis. What do folks do? Leave the solarium and go to the kids pool? I can have my chair, book, etc... in the solarium and go to the pool and not worry about people stealing things because I can keep an eye from the pool. but I don't feel comfortable going all the way to a different area of the ship to another pool. It also looks like there are less hot tubs.

This is all my fault for not researching this ship and making assumptions but I needed to vent/rant.

There is no pool on the Harmony in the Solarium. Royal dropped the ball.

Bayley has confirmed that the pool will be returning to the Oasis class on the Symphony.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The sports pool was an adults only pool when we were on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

good to know! It's funny but today on RCCL's main page for Harmony, under pools, it says:

Whatever your mood, you’ve got four refreshing pools to choose from.

The Main Pool is always a blast of fun. At the sloping Beach Pool, you can chill in a chair and dip your feet in the water.

The Sports Pool has lanes for swimming laps, and the

Solarium pool

is an adults-only space to unwind in tranquility.

No wonder I assumed there was a solarium pool, RCCL's own marketing folks have it on the website.:')

Edited by Panda3
typo

I feel your pain. This is why I won't book Harmony. With a pool it would have been perfect, Slides for DS, flowrider for DD but no Solarium pool for me and DH so we will wait till Royal gets their act together.

I love love love the Solarium on Quantum and Anthem.

Oh and I defiantly got tan on the Solarium on Anthem. Even thru the glass. I didn't sunblock and I never got a burn but I got color lots of color.

Glad to hear that its coming back on Symphony.