Royal Princess Menus

GoProCruiser

Lately Princess has been changing menus often - this ic completely different than the March menu

Good to know! Where did you sail to? Maybe that played a factor? I did a 2 week cruise on the Royal (technically a back to back) and the menus were basically the same. The waiters told us that they are basically the same for the Mediterranean cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone for the positive comments! :) I'm trying my best to post them as fast as I can. I'm also currently editing tons of video footage from the trip as well as posting the Patters so sorry for the delay!

Will you be posting all seven days of the menus? Hope so. Haven't been on Princess in awhile but will be on the Regal in Dec. and wanted to see what we can expect. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Henry

I was on the cruise for two weeks so I'll be posting every night I ate at the dining room which I believe I missed two nights on the second week, so yes, most nights will be posted! :)

Thanks, Scott. I look forward to seeing the rest when you have time to post them. We cruise on Royal in September so it's great to get a preview of the menus.

Our last Princess cruise was in August last year, on Sun Princess, and it looks like Princess have implemented some sneaky cutbacks since then. There used to be more sections to the menu - Appetisers, Soups/Salads, Pasta, Mains. They have combined Appetisers with Soups/Salads, and Pasta is now split between Starters/Soups/ Salads and Mains. This subtly "encourages" passengers to choose a three course meal instead of a four course meal which, of course cuts down the food costs.

Also I think they have changed the soup choices in Starters/Soups/ Salads. There always used to be three soups, a clear broth/consomme style. a heartier style and a chilled soup. Although there seem to be three choices still, the lighter broth/comsomme option appears to have disappeared.

So far the mains and desserts appear much as I remember them, standard Princess fare.