When & Where LGBT

muenchner

Has anyone wondered why HAL schedules an LGBT gathering daily, but schedules a Veterans gathering maybe once a cruise or twice on cruises of more than 30 days?

I imagine it's based on volume and interest. If interest in more frequent gatherings was expressed they would do their best to accommodate, I am sure.

Has anyone wondered why HAL schedules an LGBT gathering daily, but schedules a Veterans gathering maybe once a cruise or twice on cruises of more than 30 days?

Veterans meetings are usually ship and interest dependent; On the GWV last year, Amsterdam had a vets meet once a week in the Piano Bar, It was organized by Jonathan, the environmental officer and a Royal Navy vet

On my recent cruise on the NA, the LGBT meets were listed daily in the "When & Where" and took place at either 6 or 6:30, usually in the Pinnacle Bar or the Silk Den.

(It's amazing how much information you can check up on when you keep all your dailies!;p)

Veterans meetings are usually ship and interest dependent; On the GWV last year, Amsterdam had a vets meet once a week in the Piano Bar, It was organized by Jonathan, the environmental officer and a Royal Navy vet

I was on the first 56 days of this years GWV and the one vets meeting I was aware of was organized by one of the ladies who worked with the cruise director while of course there was a daily LGBT meeting. Thus my question about HAL's priorities.

If you ask one of the cruise staff they are usually happy to post a time and place for a get together especially for veterans. It's just that for a long time they have always posted a time for AA and LGBT (used to be called Friends of Dorothy).