Warwick Paradise Island Day Pass

momof622

Has anyone done the Warwick Paradise Island Day pass? We have Been too Nassau many times but always with our kids, usually just go too Junkaroo Beach for a few hours and head back to the ship. Looking for something a little different. We are going mid March, I read on some of the day pass hotel websites that if you are traveling around that time it's Spring Breaker time. Anyone had experience with that? Hotels super crowded? Thanks!

Has anyone done the Warwick Paradise Island Day pass? We have Been too Nassau many times but always with our kids, usually just go too Junkaroo Beach for a few hours and head back to the ship. Looking for something a little different. We are going mid March, I read on some of the day pass hotel websites that if you are traveling around that time it's Spring Breaker time. Anyone had experience with that? Hotels super crowded? Thanks!

Warwick hotel just opened after being closed down (and under another owner) for several years. It has no recent Spring Break history. During Spring break, and (and every) hotel will be super crowded. Especially those pouring alcohol.

I haven't seen a day pass for the Warwick, but I just may have missed it.

Sandals and Hilton are the only day passes that try to refrain from encouraging spring breakers.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if it's too late, but I think Warwick tries to discourage spring breakers as well - why else would they raise the age limit to 21 during March? We were excited when we discovered this adults only option for day passes, until we saw the age limit. Traveling with an 18 and 20 year old. Just trying to avoid young children.

Don't know if it's too late, but I think Warwick tries to discourage spring breakers as well - why else would they raise the age limit to 21 during March? We were excited when we discovered this adults only option for day passes, until we saw the age limit. Traveling with an 18 and 20 year old. Just trying to avoid young children.

Third party vendors still allow 18 and over. I just tried a mock reservations.

• 3 months later...

Did OP end up going to Warwick Paradise Island? I am considering a day pass here, and I'd love to hear about your experience. I was also considering Breezes day passes, but then I saw that the day I'll be there is a Confirmed Student Travel Period, according to the Breezes website. I guess that means a large group of 18-22 year old guests are expected. That is making me hesitate.

Hi there, we did go! It was such a wonderful day, so glad we booked it. Grabbed a taxi off the ship, got there early around 9:15, Maybe $20 for the 2 of us, I forget. we paid at front desk, got our wrist bands and grabbed a couple chairs and umbrella & of course drinks! Place was very quiet, drinks great, buffet lunch, very fresh food. There is waiter service by the pool. They also have a place you can order hamburgers, conch etc. All included in price. Loved watching all the yachts go by during the day. If you are looking for a beach it's very tiny, or big party atmosphere, it was not like that, we stayed by the pool, just wanted to relax and we are by no means just sit by the pool people, my husband especially doesn't like to just sit around in the sun. I found it very calming. I honestly didn't want to leave. :) We met another couple there that was actually staying at the hotel and they were really enjoying the place. No college breakers were there, I would say youngest we saw that day late 30's. I'm sure changes from day to day, it seems more of a higher end hotel. If you go let me know what your thoughts on it. I will book it again next time we go to that port.

Thanks for the report, momof622! We almost got day passes at Warwick when we were in Nassau in May. But we found out there was a big soccer tournament going on and decided it would be better to avoid the area. We'll have to try it out on our next trip.