Seychelles Hotel "Day Room" ?

johnkel1

I will be sailing Dubai-Seychelles in Dec 2017 with Silver Spirit and wonder if anyone can suggest a hotel in Seychelles that my offer "Day Room" rates for our arrival into Mahe. Spirit arrives at 7 AM, flight does not depart SEZ for DXB until 21:45 PM. Not interested in "hanging out" at the SEZ airport for the day. Does not appear that Silversea offers a contracted hotel to spend the day before late evening departures. Any suggestions are appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot answer your question about a hotel, but if you are on a ship's flight, it is normal for them to arrange something between those times. Sometimes an excursion which would drop you to the airport about tea time.

If you have an independent flight booking, I suggest you try the forums on CC's sister site, Trip Advisor. If you go to a forum for the Seychelles (or perhaps even the island of your disembarkation) you will be far more likely to find someone who can help. Perhaps if no one could suggest a hotel, someone may be able to make another suggestion of something you could do during that time and/or somewhere to store luggage. So keep a question open and ask for suggestions or a hotel.

Ringing your cruise company is a good idea as well - if you have not already done so. Last day excursions often aren't publicised before a cruise starts.

Enjoy the cruise :)