Any Princess Patters - Star Princess

merlot1024

I have some from last year's southbound cruise but will have brand new ones shortly. Would be happy to share them after we get back home. Is there anything in particular that you were interested in knowing about?

Aloha Kakou!

I am heading to the Star Princess tomorrow night to perform my shows on the northbound cruise...but I will see if I can find the set of Patters from the current southbound cruise and share them with everyone when I get back.

Aloha No,

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

www.facebook.com/daveshellymusic

Thank you! Have a wonderful cruise. We will be sailing in September. Will you be doing any shows on the Star Princess then?

I have some from last year's southbound cruise but will have brand new ones shortly. Would be happy to share them after we get back home. Is there anything in particular that you were interested in knowing about?

Thank you. I enjoy seeing the Patters and reading reviews of the cruise. It helps pass the time while waiting for our turn :) to cruise.

I am interested in activities and onboard experiences.

Thank you so much. Have a terrific time.

Thank you! Have a wonderful cruise. We will be sailing in September. Will you be doing any shows on the Star Princess then?

Aloha,

Right now, I have nothing booked on the Star for September, except for one Hawaiian cruise that my wife and I will be entertaining on.

Dave

(Of Elua)

http://Www.facebook.com/Elua music

http://Www.facebook.com/daveshellymusic

Aloha Kakou!

I am heading to the Star Princess tomorrow night to perform my shows on the northbound cruise...but I will see if I can find the set of Patters from the current southbound cruise and share them with everyone when I get back.

Aloha No,

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

http://www.facebook.com/daveshellymusic

Hello Dave,

We will be on the Star June 17th and wondering if you have kept the Daily Patters from Northbound itinerary ?

Also will we have the pleasure of seeing and hearing you on our cruise ?

If so what venue ?

Thanks

Sea ya

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello Dave,

We will be on the Star June 17th and wondering if you have kept the Daily Patters from Northbound itinerary ?

Also will we have the pleasure of seeing and hearing you on our cruise ?

If so what venue ?

Thanks

Sea ya

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Eric,

My apologies, I didn't get a set of the Patters. If you have any questions regarding the activities or shows, (which can change from cruise to cruise of course) I will do my best to answer them.

Unfortunately, I will not be on that particular cruise. I'm hoping to be back to Princess for my guest entertainer shows in the future, but as of right now, I am not booked for anything outside of our regular Hawaiian cruises.

Aloha,

Dave

I have the full set, just need to scan them to PDF which I will do later today. Not sure if CC attachment guidelines will prevent me from uploading them but will cross that bridge later! Stay tuned....

I have scanned them all. They are too big to upload here and I checked photobucket but that only allows uploads of photos. Any other suggestions? I would be happy to email them to folks too, just let me know your address and I will send them off.