Meraviglia Yacht Club inside Suite

stealthy

As promised, our inside suite in YC. Embarked today and the cabin is fine, big enough but needs a stool, NO STOOL? A small coffee table but no stool? Oh well first world problems hey.... lol.

Check it out. Cheers [emoji482]

Thanks for the video tour - maybe you can use the small table as a stool! I know one of the cruise ships I've sailed on had this issue & the table was a stool - weird but true! Or you could ask the concierge for a stool!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very small. Thanks for the video 😀

I have been on ship too where the stool was also the table. Ask your buttler just in case it is an error.

The ship has only been sailing for 2 weeks, so maybe no one has mentioned it!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Very small. Thanks for the video [emoji3]

I have been on ship too where the stool was also the table. Ask your buttler just in case it is an error.

The ship has only been sailing for 2 weeks, so maybe no one has mentioned it!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm glad it's not just me hallucinating that fact! [emoji4] enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't understand MSC: why not make great inside suites; as inside cabins are normally cheap? If they made some grand suites, they would get $$$ for cheap real estate. The MSC pics of the Seaside Inside YC Suites look great, but not on the other class of ships!

I think that the suite looks great, but small!

Lots of people say that they don't really care about the cabin because they only sleep there so maybe the suite is for them? It's a cheaper way to get access to the YC.

If I should cruise alone I might be interested in it for the better price but for two it seems very small but still nice.

yes. This cost us US$2280 or around €2050 for two people in YC for a week. I couldn't care less about the "suite" factor (nobody sees where I slept anyway) it's a place to sleep, shower and have a afternoon siesta. I'm never in it! Free booze around the ship and so much to explore it suits me to a tee. We get everything that YC has to offer no matter what room I have. I could have booked a balcony (I've had a YC Divina suite before) but the extra money saved is helping to pay for the other 4 weeks away around Europe and Thailand before heading back to Australia [emoji1037]. Each to there own and at least MSC has provided a choice, good on them.

Disappointing!!!

Small!

No marble bathroom!

No place to sit except on the bed???!!!

Do you have a marble bathroom at home? It's a bathroom... it provides two purposes in life and I couldn't care lass about what it's made of, it's clean and functional. I'm not buying the room, just renting it for a week.

A stool would be handy but that's about it. It's fine by me and I'm a big guy. The privileges of YC is what matter to me not the finishes of the bathroom [emoji372]

Do you have a marble bathroom at home? It's a bathroom... it provides two purposes in life and I couldn't care lass about what it's made of, it's clean and functional. I'm not buying the room, just renting it for a week.

A stool would be handy but that's about it. It's fine by me and I'm a big guy. The privileges of YC is what matter to me not the finishes of the bathroom [emoji372]

Totally agree [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While you may not have a stool, at least you do have a place in the loo where you can sit and relax to your heart's content. I'll be a YC "insider" in March on the Seaside, and like Stealthy, I won't be spending much time in the room. Thanks for sharing the video!

I don't care if I have a marble bathroom or not but I understand the comment. Doesn't MSC say that all the Yacht Suites has a marble bath?

I've never read that about inside cabins. Plus. It's MSC........the information isn't always right, they have to update the web page to include Current YC photos for Meraviglia as it states info from the fantasia class as Normal YC. They also said it would have two whirlpools in YC...... wrong!