Princess Lodges question

pedirn

I read that the lodges have a coffee maker in the rooms. Can anyone describe them to me? From past experiences in hotels you get two packages/pods of coffee only. I would like to bring some extra coffee as I can imagine having an Irish Coffee or two in the room at night, If I did that then I wouldn't have coffee in the AM.

So bringing a little extra coffee is on my packing list but not sure if loose coffee or pods.

TIA

Chris

We went through Denali, McKinley and Kenai lodges couple of weeks ago -- the coffee makers present were the single cup type, reg and decaf "bags" provided. Was adequate to get you going in the a.m.

You can ask Housekeeping for additional coffee unless you have the additional pods or teabag-like coffee bags.

We went through Denali, McKinley and Kenai lodges couple of weeks ago -- the coffee makers present were the single cup type, reg and decaf "bags" provided. Was adequate to get you going in the a.m.

You can ask Housekeeping for additional coffee unless you have the additional pods or teabag-like coffee bags.

Thanks...that is exactly what I wanted to know. I have extra coffee just like that and it will take minimum room in luggage.

Chris