Trouble booking online?

Lumee23

Hi everyone, I am trying to book the Bellissima for 2019 on the MSC site and I get as far as payment but the site won't let me enter in the city, state or country. It appears to be an automatically generated drop down based on the zip code entered but will not work for me. I have tried my cell, my laptop and my desktop on multiple browsers and cannot figure it out. I am feeling like I must be missing something.... has anybody had this issue and resolved it?

... I am feeling like I must be missing something.... has anybody had this issue and resolved it?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1729819.. started 5 years ago but on-going apparently (look at the latest posts).

There's another thread, too.

If you've been successful in the past, consider this temporary?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I am trying to book the Bellissima for 2019 on the MSC site and I get as far as payment but the site won't let me enter in the city, state or country. It appears to be an automatically generated drop down based on the zip code entered but will not work for me. I have tried my cell, my laptop and my desktop on multiple browsers and cannot figure it out. I am feeling like I must be missing something.... has anybody had this issue and resolved it?

There web site is the worst so call them.

Thanks everyone! We ended up calling to book and got the stateroom we wanted! I am still having trouble with the website (looking at excursions, seeing our booking, etc) but it sounds like it is a chronic issue. Happy cruising 😁

We are booked on the Seaside for May of 2018. I called last month to let them know that I was unable to see my booking on line. They said not to worry since I wouldn't be leaving for about a year. They said that the website would be "fixed" in 2 or 3 days. I was on there yesterday and it still has not been "fixed." I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable about this cruise line since this will be our first cruise with them. The first impression is not good.

We sailed on the Divina in April and are going on it again in September. I did make my initial bookings through an MSC Agent and after that was able to do everything on-line. I have booked the Seaside for 2018 and it is not showing yet either. Will call 'my guy' in a couple days and ask him when I can expect it to show up. Don't be discouraged by their apparent web site problems. Our first cruise with them in April was wonderful - no complaints - had an inside cabin on upper deck which was very spacious - Fantastica package was great - thoroughly enjoyed the food - evening shows great - live music at every venue throughout the ship - ship spotless. We both took advantage of the matching program - loved the perks. We have sailed RCCL, NCL, Celebrity, Princess, Carnival (platinum), and have always enjoyed every cruising experience. And thoroughly enjoyed MSC as well! Every experience is different.

We actually decided to cancel our Seaside cruise. The website issue was a big part of it. I want to be able to access MY booking 24/7. I do not want to call or talk to someone. I do not want to have to worry that something will go missing. I am also concerned with all of the issues I have been reading about on Meraviglia. We booked specifically so we could have the Flexi-dining but apparently they can't get their stuff together and have canceled it. Too many questions still. I do want to try them but they will have to improve for the US market.

We are booked on the Seaside for May of 2018. I called last month to let them know that I was unable to see my booking on line. They said not to worry since I wouldn't be leaving for about a year. They said that the website would be "fixed" in 2 or 3 days. I was on there yesterday and it still has not been "fixed." I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable about this cruise line since this will be our first cruise with them. The first impression is not good.

I can only see one of my b2b bookings (Meraviglia, April/May, 2018) but am able to ADD purchases to each. Point being, they're in the system!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Today, after clearing out all MSC cache, I was able to see my heretofore "missing cruise." I use Chrome as a rule but have been checking on Edge as I seem to get more info from that (incomplete coding for aspects of Chrome for sure) I don't know if this indicates that someone is getting closer to fixing the website???????????? The only issue is that Chrome shows my cost in pounds sterling (same numerals), but Edge shows them in USD. When I sign in with the booking numbers, I get each cruise; when I sign in with my user id, I only get to see the one cruise I had available before. At least I do have all the paperwork. The cruises are still a long way off. Hopefully, we will see more improvements. On the other hand, I won't be surprised if what I see right now disappears soon.