MSC Questions For the Miami Sailings/ Divina

mp988

Hey,

First wanted to thank You all For helping me with the Soda Card Question. I have done some reading and doing some online research and have a few Questions.First this will be my 21 Cruise going back to the Early 90's,Most with Carnival.

(1) Are there ATMs on board and if so are they thru the French Bank I have read about (Ie:Your Account on Board with a CC)

(2)If you Book with the Fantastica experience as a Single do you get Double the drink Coupons

(Currently my booking has two people, both of them myself)

(3)My booking Agent would not let me book a inside Cabin/ Outside cabin Directly,was told this would be a Guarentee Booking. Anybody have any Experence with MSC on this (On Carnival I always pick my Cabin and have experience enough to stay away from Certain Areas)

(4)I have noticed that with the Better Business Bureau Carnival has a Score of NR, Princess, NCL, and Royal Carb all are in the A's but MSC is a C- .....Any Thoughts on this????

Thanks for any Input!

Mp988

I am sure I have a lot more, but having sailed on Carnival for the last 7 cruises,i thought I would give MSC a try.I am a Plat with Carnival so the Gold Perks will be nice although I will miss Priority Boarding.

Don't Gold Cards get Priority Boarding with MSC?:DI am also a Carnival Platinum and am Looking at MSC, I read your Questions and would also be interested in Hearing some Answers from some MSC Cruisers. Why would MSC use a French Bank, Did you read that on the Board?

Michael

mpdog42

we booked first msc cruise a couple months ago. I've only sailed CCL and NCL, I'm really looking forward to a unique experience.

we bolted from the guarantee room after dealing with Voyagers Club rep. she said we would have partially obstructed view. we went Fantastica with unlimited premium beverages upgrade (will give coupons to our adult kids across hall). I highly recommend calling the VC.

I've heard great word of mouth from msc cruisers when in South Florida. I've read the Divina is spotless.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

we booked first msc cruise a couple months ago. I've only sailed CCL and NCL, I'm really looking forward to a unique experience.

we bolted from the guarantee room after dealing with Voyagers Club rep. she said we would have partially obstructed view. we went Fantastica with unlimited premium beverages upgrade (will give coupons to our adult kids across hall). I highly recommend calling the VC.

I've heard great word of mouth from msc cruisers when in South Florida. I've read the Divina is spotless.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

It's spotless and beautiful.

Don't Gold Cards get Priority Boarding with MSC?

Michael

mpdog42

No, only Black Cards, Yacht Club, and Aurea Experience get priority boarding. Gold only gets priority tender tickets when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums