Allure Junior Suite boarding

Hi , we did the Freedom last April and had a JS , I thought they had separate lines to checkin but everyone I asked said to just stay in regular line only. Next year we go on the Allure and is that the same ? Never seen priority boarding or lines. Thanks,

Hi , we did the Freedom last April and had a JS , I thought they had separate lines to checkin but everyone I asked said to just stay in regular line only. Next year we go on the Allure and is that the same ? Never seen priority boarding or lines. Thanks,

Allure has priority check-in and boarding for suites, including Junior Suites.

Allure has priority check-in and boarding for suites, including Junior Suites.

And also, junior suite guests can eat dinner in the Coastal Kitchen, only dinner, but it's a nice perk

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks, when we first arrive is there a separate area to go to before you get in the building?

Not to my recollection. I recall that once we went into the main entrance, after getting our passports and SetSaill passes checked, they directed us to a suite line for security.

When you print out your set sail pass it should say Sea Class - and yes, you go though the Suite entrance prior to going through security.

After you check in and you head up stairs to wait for boarding, you will be directed to the Sea Class waiting area. The last time we were in Ft. Lauderdale, there were only two areas or as I fondly call them "holding pens" one for Star Class and one for both Sky and Sea Class.

this caused me some confusion when I booked Allure of the Seas this past April. The NextCruise staff told me there is no suite priority boarding for Jr Suite on Allure. This is because of the new suite class designations; Junior suites are a part of the Sea Class, so they get to eat at Coastal Kitchen, but you do not get priority boarding, that is only for Star and Sky Class. I called just to double check and RC did confirm there is no priority boarding for Jr Suites on ships that have the Royal Suite Class. You can also see this in the Royal Suite Class FAQ:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass/faq/

this caused me some confusion when I booked Allure of the Seas this past April. The NextCruise staff told me there is no suite priority boarding for Jr Suite on Allure. This is because of the new suite class designations; Junior suites are a part of the Sea Class, so they get to eat at Coastal Kitchen, but you do not get priority boarding, that is only for Star and Sky Class. I called just to double check and RC did confirm there is no priority boarding for Jr Suites on ships that have the Royal Suite Class. You can also see this in the Royal Suite Class FAQ:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass/faq/

Please also note when we waited in the suite area (Sky class, crown loft 1) they (RCI) whited out the Sea class with a piece of paper, (August of 2016).

We will see again this August if it is a new sign or still the one from last year.

We were seated with mostly Pinnacles and Sky class guests.

Safe travels