Grand Cayman, Stingray City & Starfish Beach

Looking for some recommendations for a trip to Starfish Beach and Stingray City. We are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary in Feb 2017 and want to go to both places. We have been to both places on Jet ski but we will have a group of at least ten people and would love to do a catamaran. Some in our group are not good at or interested in snorkeling. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

JoeRum

http://acquarius.ky

He's on Facebook too!

No questions asked... this is the best excursion we've had. Mario is great! We've been to Stingray City multiple times. We loved our time with him. He knows the stingrays by name and we had a blast at Stingray City and Starfish Point.

Must better doing a private tour with him v. a large tour with 100+

Tour is so much more personal and so much better interaction.

Stingray City is one of our favorite spots on Earth. My kids were 9 & 11 last summer and Mario' tour was perfect for them!

I Also recommend Acquarius, just came back a week ago, best excursion ever!!. Also they take pictures of you with the stingray, snorkeling and the starfish for free, I downloaded ours and found candids of my DD snorkeling, priceless.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The sting ray activity is located in fairly shallow water.

This.

Anyone over like 3' tall is fine. I got on my knees to play with the stingrays.

Although, the rest of the excursion is in deeper water. You could stay on the boat or just float around without snorkeling. They'll have a life vest for you, so you can just bob around and enjoy the water.

Highly Recommend Dexter Ebanks!!! Super nice guy and knowledgeable. Only allows a certain number of people on the catamaran (12 I think)... where as some of the ones we saw were PACKED with people. He does do a snorkel stop but my wife doesn't care of snorkeling so she just laid on the boat. Nothing fancy as far as food or cocktails but he has water and soda and the price is right!

http://www.dexters-fantaseatours.com/

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147365-d1091682-Reviews-Dexter_s_Fantasea_Tours-Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

• 4 months later...

Has anyone had any troubles going from tender to the meetup spot with Acquarius tours? I have them booked this winter. All the reviews have been good and I like that the tours are much smaller than what is offered via the cruise line.