Live, Thanksgiving upon the Freedom, 11-22 to 11-29

seadog67

Really enjoyed your cruise travels and pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

Great work.

Safe journey home.

Sea Ya

Thanks so much for the wonderful review & pictures! We will be on the Freedom in January & it is fun to preview it with all your great posts.

Thank you for sharing your cruise with us! And thanks to Mrs. Sea dog, too, for letting ([emoji6]) you share!

Safe travels home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! Glad it was enjoyable. Mrs. Seadog says she doesn't mind as it keeps me out of her hair lol. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great review and I loved all of it!

I was wondering if Royal Palms is a beach resort or an actual hotel resort in Grand Cayman?

Thanks! Royal Palms is, I think just a bar and facility, not a resort with a hotel or anything like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great live report! We're driving back to GA now, and it was fun to relive the cruise. You got my husband and mom watching the Flow Rider in one of your pics. We were sorry to miss everyone at the meet and mingle. We overslept!

I've never been so sad that SOMBODY ELSE'S cruise has come to an end. Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks! I am glad it was so enjoyable! Just wanted to give back to this great community!

Back at work now and would give up a lot to swap my current view for this one :)

5be2fc8c126b2017fa83ae280330c041.jpg

Thanks for this great review of the FOS… We will be sailing her Christmas Week.. and finding this review was very helpful.

We appreciated the photos and the humor in your posts~ looks like you had great weather and smooth sailing!~~ Now did you book another cruise today with Cyber Monday Specials?

Deb

Thanks for this great review of the FOS… We will be sailing her Christmas Week.. and finding this review was very helpful.

We appreciated the photos and the humor in your posts~ looks like you had great weather and smooth sailing!~~ Now did you book another cruise today with Cyber Monday Specials?

Deb

Thanks Deb! Really glad it was enjoyable! I hope you have a great Holiday Cruise as well. No future cruises booked as of yet. Might be a while until we can book another one as work gets busy from yearend through April.

Here are a few more dailies

9d82d91b5fc71d676691f59751a36d62.jpg

dbd9a57569d4c93edfcb2d59081f3da0.jpg

c98fa2fd846c24db2934e8d83cfd59b7.jpg

626b60d9019a2df08950450984d2c28f.jpg

208363f82850c0fab9e743db1724489f.jpg

d44dbdae7fc1152940e3bf1aa5ceb3c9.jpg

For a great review and pictorial extravaganza! Thank you especially for uploading the daily cruise compasses.

Thanks Otterman! I will have the rest of the dailies hopefully tonight, once I find where I packed them :) i need day 5-7.

You are welcome! Thanks for following all week!

We have completed our circuit, Freedom is in the turning basin preparing to dock

1be9cb101c30391657b0c41cb75c36ed.jpg

c49b63f2124c3cedc307932a9957cdf1.jpg

4cc8793cdf533af3e5d0d219526b6d88.jpg

The pool deck is cleaned and prepared for the next set of lucky cruisers

07ff1f72cbef761e63db004207944da3.jpg

Sorry to anyone who's questions I did not get answered. I failed to find answers about the bands or the captains tenure.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

In my experience, the worst of the cruise is coming in to dock on the last day! I wake up once the engines turn off once docked. Sad to leave so many great sailings...

• 3 weeks later...
I will have the rest of the dailies hopefully tonight, once I find where I packed them :) i need day 5-7.

Thanks SeaDog for a fantastic review. I am using the large images of the Cruise Compasses to plan out our upcoming trip on the Freedom (especially for planning MTD times). Any chance you found days 5-7 and could post them? It would be really helpful.

Thanks again for an awesome review. 78 days til we set sail. Can't come soon enough:D

It wasn't any better to watch the flightless Birds here in FL! At least you had a beautiful ship to enjoy afterwards! Really enjoyed your reports on Freedom...we will sail on her in late February to St. Maarten and St. Thomas.

I'm loving this blog too, Eaglesfaninfl, we are probably on the same cruise. Still trying to decide on a beach in St Maarten. Great problem to have:D