Cyber Monday Deal :<(

villager13

It seems like only for sailings prior to October 2016. When I called to reprice my cruise today we did get it for May 2016 sailing. If you are sailing before October, I would call and make reservation on phone and see what happens.

I am on the phone with RCI now booking a 3 day cruise for March 2016.

First they told me that only 7 day cruises are eligible. I asked her to double check, and she came back and told me that it is only for cruises from May 2016 through October 2016. Does that sound right, or should I call back? I don't see any fine print, or any details.

I am on the phone with RCI now booking a 3 day cruise for March 2016.

First they told me that only 7 day cruises are eligible. I asked her to double check, and she came back and told me that it is only for cruises from May 2016 through October 2016. Does that sound right, or should I call back? I don't see any fine print, or any details.

It is for ALL sailings on or after 12/10/15 excluding China sailings.

It is for ALL sailings on or after 12/10/15 excluding China sailings.
This is for the free VOOM wifi, too? Or just the OBC? Do you have a link to the page on the RCI website where it says this, so I can reference it when I call back?

This is for the free VOOM wifi, too? Or just the OBC? Do you have a link to the page on the RCI website where it says this, so I can reference it when I call back?

I'm sorry that's just for the OBC.

Click on the promo on RCI's home page and at the very bottom in very small print it explains the VOOM and what ships it's available on.

The May-October timeline is right. I've seen it in the small print. My March cruise is not eligible.

I booked last week through a travel agent. MY TA is on vacation this week. Anyone know if I can call and see if they can apply this to my sailing even though I booked through a TA?

Thanks!

They will not talk to you about price or promos if you are booked with a TA. Isn't there another agent in the agency who can help you?

They will not talk to you about price or promos if you are booked with a TA. Isn't there another agent in the agency who can help you?

Yeah, she left an emergency back up contact but it makes me feel bad using it at 8:30 at night especially if I don't know if the overall price of the cruise changed. I didn't realize this offer til just now.... I guess at a minimum its worth an e-mail.

I upgraded my Dec cruise today and got the $400 OBC. I went from inside guarantee to balcony guarantee. It cost me an additional $159, but I got a $400 OBC instead of the $50 I had. So worked out well for me. Truth is it worked out well for RCCL too because I would not have spent an addition $159 on board.

My other cruises are more than what I paid so left those the same.

Now off to figure out how to spend $400 on a 4 night cruise!

what if I book another cabin online with RCI?

And then cancel the one with my TA.

And then have TA move the new booking from RCI to TA?

ugh!

It is late at night and TA isn't responding.

That is why I book directly with RCCL. Good luck to you. If your cruise is still a ways off, you don't care about your cabin and there is not penalty from your TA to cancel - I say book online with RCCL. You can choose to transfer to the TA if you like.

Yeah, she left an emergency back up contact but it makes me feel bad using it at 8:30 at night especially if I don't know if the overall price of the cruise changed. I didn't realize this offer til just now.... I guess at a minimum its worth an e-mail.

TA came thru and emailed that credit has been applied. My regular TA is on vaca so I will have to wait for copies of confirmation when she returns, so hopefully price didn't change etc. I just bought 6 days ago do I'd doubt it. When booking disney cruises I'd get great OBCs by using a TA. Seems RCI is a bit different.

It's a $400.00 OBC' date=' or otherwise I wouldn't be trying to do this at 10pm. lol[/quote']

If there are no cancellation fees and cruise price hasn't change I would book it. I'm guessing you can have the new booking moved to your TA and they can cancel it tomorrow. Maybe it's just me but I thought the TAs were supposed to keep an eye on deals like this, if they don't what's the point unless they are offering you extras

I just did a dummy booking on RCI.

With the Diamond discount (225.00 per cabin) there is no change from my original price to the current special. There is NO OBC offered.

If I remove the diamond discount, the cost is 225.00 more AND there is a $400.00 OBC.

Doesn't make sense to me.

I checked my cruise price with obc and with my crown and anchor id. The pricing stayed the same. On one of them even added my balcony discount back on making it cheaper than I would paid today without the obc. I'm happy, quickly booked 3 cruises to make it under the wire :)