Oasis - Latest Internet Packages - Cost?

Anyone knows the latest internet packages available onboard Oasis? Cost?

Diamond member discount? 1 or 2 devices?

This is from March:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45797023&postcount=393

I've also read that they have raised prices to $20/day for one deivice and $30/day for two devices. Diamond discount is $30 when purchasing a package.

Anyone knows the latest internet packages available onboard Oasis? Cost?

Diamond member discount? 1 or 2 devices?

I don't know about the Diamond discount but I phoned RCCL today and they said that on the Oasis the current price is $15 a day for one device and $22.50 a day for two devices.

22.50 or 30? $22.50 looks better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCCL said $22.50 for two devices.

Apparently, you can get the package in advance (soon) for a 10% discount. It's already in the Cruise Planner for my cruise but is not yet bookable.

We were able to accumulate $500 OBC

This will pay for the DH-TUX and the internet package.

All other fun stuff paid for, excursions, drinks, should have enuf left over for souvineirs.

Sea Ya

Would it work to connect more devices if you had a hot spot? Not trying to "cheat" the system, more wondering if it's allowed.

Hard to say, they may have software to detect cheating.

Apparently, you can get the package in advance (soon) for a 10% discount. It's already in the Cruise Planner for my cruise but is not yet bookable.

My cruise is in two weeks and it is not yet bookable for me in the cruise planner

I just got off the Oasis yesterday. We bought the internet package on board the day of embarkation. The price was 15.00 a day for one device and 50% off the 2nd device for a total of $22.50 per day for 2 devices.

If you plan on going from 1 device to another device, ask them how to do it. We had to enter a LOGOFF code to be able to log in with a different device. Such as phone to Ipad or Ipad to phone.

If you plan on going from 1 device to another device, ask them how to do it. We had to enter a LOGOFF code to be able to log in with a different device. Such as phone to Ipad or Ipad to phone.

I had no idea about the LOGOFF code, Whiskey40. Thanks for the tip.

We paid $89.25 for the week for one device, including the platinum discount. We used an iPad, iPad mini and iPhone by making sure only one device was logged in at a time. As mentioned, go to logoff.com to log one device out before you log another one in.

Just note: The internet is great when it is working, but the last two days we had very limited connectivity, due to satellite connection issues. In the Terms and Conditions it states that you cannot get a refund if satellite connection cannot be obtained. Just be aware... it is not a perfect connection all the time.

Happy cruising! :)

I just got off the Oasis yesterday. We bought the internet package on board the day of embarkation. The price was 15.00 a day for one device and 50% off the 2nd device for a total of $22.50 per day for 2 devices.

The 50% discount for the 2nd device is not related to the C&A discount?

Hot spot will not work since it uses cellular.

We did the two device unlimited in March and the speed was blazing fast. We even FaceTime a few times with the kids at home. The niece did a couple of video classes for school.

Did I see a few days ago that the internet package is becoming available online on July 7 ? So far when I select the internet option in my cruise planner it tells me to try again onboard. Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

Yes, it just opened up for me. 1/2 off second device. Total cost $ 157.50 for two devices for my seven day Oasis Eastern August 22. Am I wrong in assuming that 10% off offer would deduct an additional $ 15.75 off of this package ? Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

if I get the internet package I can email and use Skype? Right. But I can not

text on my phone because that would be using my phone service and the prices would be over the top. Correct?

Wish our Verizon would offer cheap packages to use our phones while on vacation. At least let us text.

if I get the internet package I can email and use Skype? Right. But I can not

text on my phone because that would be using my phone service and the prices would be over the top. Correct?

Wish our Verizon would offer cheap packages to use our phones while on vacation. At least let us text.

Correct.