Live, Thanksgiving upon the Freedom, 11-22 to 11-29

seadog67

Hello Cruise Critics! After doing a live report from our last three cruises, found here:

NCL Breakaway to Bermuda

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2251294

RCCL Quantum to Bahamas

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2199321

NCL Gem to Bahamas

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2212638

and given that I do not find as much time to do a report after the fact, I thought I would not be up to doing a Live report this time. Then I get some free time and start to read many of the wonderful post trip reports and the "Live Froms" posted by so many Cruise Critics on this board, that at this late time, 6 hours before take-off to fly to Orlando to meet Freedom of the Seas tomorrow, I figured why not report live as I love all the reports and want to give back!

So I hope to be able to take you along on our cruise through videos and pictures along with impressions as they happen during our trip. Look for departure pictures and thoughts about any plans shortly then Pics and videos of any and all things Freedom of the Seas! I pre-purchased the 2 device wifi for the week and hopefully the wifi is as good as it was on Quantum that will allow me to post throughout the day.

Hope you can join along and hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Edited by seadog67

Headed that way too! Looking forward to tomorrow! Will you be at the meet & mingle?

Have a great trip tlarice! I did not sign up for it as I just got got around to checking today. Maybe I will swing by and crash the mingle, I will check the day and time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much seadog67 for the review so far. I know how much work they can be and just wanted to let you know we are following it and we appreciate it. Have a great trip!! P.S. We will be reading your updates, but take time to enjoy the cruise!

We will be joining you on this cruise. Are currently staying in Orlando but heading over to port around 10:30. Do you know what time they usually open rooms - is it around 1pm?

Yes between 1 and 1:30 unless they are doing extra cleaning sometimes a bit later

I am following. I am working half day on Thanksgiving then coming home to cook for 17 people. I think that cruising would be more relaxing! Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks cruisinot! Have a great holiday, and yes it most definitely is less hectic on a holiday cruise!