Suggestions for walking route needed

jdemps

We'll be docking in Ensanada and want to get some amazing tacos (chicekn, beef & pork) and shopping. What route do you suggest from the cruise pier to get to a good area? I feel like we need to have a beer at papas and beer...lol. So a route that gets us close to that would be great. We're comfortable in mexico and have been many times so a route through the local areas is fine with us.

Thanks for your help.

Sorry, I needed my sleep and couldn't answer you over there.

Ask any vendor for directions to Papas and Beer. Personally I think it's extremely overrated. Prefer Taquiero Linda next door or Birria de Guadalajara. Both are authentic, not catering to American tourists.

the plan is to visit cantina hussong's and the taqueria next door but I figured its easier to ask for directions to papas. I do think it would be a hoot to get my parents in there for one beer though..... :)

I'm not a fan of asking for help from people on the street so I was hoping someone could say exit pier, go right on_______________- then go left on______________to get to that area. I'm not sure if the streets on google maps are walkable. thanks.

Completely walkable. Papas n Beer is a 10-15 minute walk from port. If you go above Ave Lopez/Primera be careful on the sidewalks, they're more pothole than cement.

Look on google maps for directions.

Edited by SadieN