Oct 22 Odyssey suite 429

Westiesheepie

We booked our first Seabourn cruise with a Guarantee Oceanview and got our assignment today #429. Anyone here stayed in this cabin? Seems to be midship so I guess location is all right. Does Seabourn offer any upgrades at check-in? We would consider it if it is good value. We don't really care as we do not plan on spending much time in our cabin and am just happy we get to experience this ship.

Edited by Westiesheepie

We booked our first Seabourn cruise with a Guarantee Oceanview and got our assignment today #429. Anyone here stayed in this cabin? Seems to be midship so I guess location is all right. Does Seabourn offer any upgrades at check-in? We would consider it if it is good value. We don't really care as we do not plan on spending much time in our cabin and am just happy we get to experience this ship.

I have stayed in 430 (opposite 429) on Quest and Sojourn, location is good and you have your own "private" corridor shared with only 6 other suites, so little passing traffic.

On Quest they shut the aft fire doors at night so you don't hear the traffic coming from the crew access doors.

The suite is a standard sized suite but without a veranda.

You will be on the dockside, so should have your window cleaned regularly.

We have sailed over 200 days with Seabourn and have never been offered a paid upgrade, however there is a first time for everything