Any update on Harvest Caye, Belize?

OhioGirl

Speaking of Zika mosquitos and virus. A researcher at UNC Health Goldsboro say his findings are that the virus, if real, and microcephaly are from a selenium deficient diet. FWIW I added selenium to my diet.

Looks like Harvest Caye is still set for first docking Nov 15.

Just booked a cabana for next year. Very excited! Can't wait to see a map of the cabanas and reviews to find out which one we want.

I've booked the only accessable cabana. Aside from it's utility for several guests who use mobility devices, I hoping it's closest to the ship and island activity areas.

• 7 months later...

Well by now we all know HC is open and just wonderful. So wonderful I am ecstatic that they finally opened water taxi service to Placencia. It started June 1, 2017. Cost is $20 US round trip per person.

Well by now we all know HC is open and just wonderful. So wonderful I am ecstatic that they finally opened water taxi service to Placencia. It started June 1, 2017. Cost is $20 US round trip per person.

Too bad you didn't put your comment in one of the threads discussing the water taxi to Placencia instead of livening an old Harvest Caye thread.

Too bad you didn't put your comment in one of the threads discussing the water taxi to Placencia instead of livening an old Harvest Caye thread.

I'm delighted the poster used this "old" Harvest Cate thread since I would not have seen it otherwise. I'm subscribed to this thread but unfamiliar with the other ones you mention.