Limo service in Montreal,airport to hotel

flyers

We will be in Montreal Oct 16th for the Quest on the 21st and were wondering if anyone can give us a recommendation for a Limo service. There are so many available on line that its hard to make a choice. We will be going from YUL to Montreal Old town.

A taxi or limo is a fixed $40 to downtown from the airport. Just get the first one in line.

From the airport Web site:

"You can get a taxi or limousine at the arrivals level near the central exit located in front of the cloakroom, where a dispatcher will assist you. No reservation is required. All taxi and limousine operators working out of Montréal–Trudeau are required to have a permit and to comply with its terms and conditions. Occasionally, during periods of excessive demand, Aéroports de Montréal may call on outside operators."

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this as I'm on the same cruise also looking for a car service in Montreal.

I'll need a car late in the evening I arrive to the hotel and then on embarkation day from hotel to dock. The dock for this cruise is not at the usual location in Montreal so I would definitely prefer a car service for comfort in case the driver can't find the ship. That happened to me in Stockholm one time:)

I've visited the city previously but have lost my contact cards that I keep following trips.

OP did you find anything?

Any recommendations would be great, thanks.

Save