Kooky Dream about Seabourn

the_dylaness

Good morning,

I just recently woke from a fitful night of sleep. Around 430 am I finally fell back asleep, and had an incredibly bizarre dream about Seabourn (which we've sailed once before and loved.)

DH and I were boarding... and things just weren't right. We were handed an embarkation beverage of warm beer. No rooms were ready and folks were sitting around in hallways. Cleaning staff yelling at each other and rude to pax. My hubby said he didn't feel like walking around the ship and proceeded to glue himself to the TV (not typical.) I finally got in our room, which was positively filthy and being used as storage for old decorations, sat down my backpack, unzipped it, and out popped one of my cats! Which made me think of home, which made me realize that I had no idea who was watching our children while we were gone on this cruise. Just strange.

So, I wondered... has anyone ever accidentally taken a cat on a cruise?

Good morning,

I just recently woke from a fitful night of sleep. Around 430 am I finally fell back asleep, and had an incredibly bizarre dream about Seabourn (which we've sailed once before and loved.)

DH and I were boarding... and things just weren't right. We were handed an embarkation beverage of warm beer. No rooms were ready and folks were sitting around in hallways. Cleaning staff yelling at each other and rude to pax. My hubby said he didn't feel like walking around the ship and proceeded to glue himself to the TV (not typical.) I finally got in our room, which was positively filthy and being used as storage for old decorations, sat down my backpack, unzipped it, and out popped one of my cats! Which made me think of home, which made me realize that I had no idea who was watching our children while we were gone on this cruise. Just strange.

So, I wondered... has anyone ever accidentally taken a cat on a cruise?

LOL! What brand Tequila were you drinking the evening before your dream?:D